where are my subscriptions when i login from a different computer

Woolman Mr
Woolman Mr Member Posts: 3
edited September 2017 in Reckon One
I am trying to login to Reckon 1 from my laptop using the google account that I setup on my desktop but their are no subscriptions available and reckon has created a new company to boot.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2017
    Hi Woolman,

Just to confirm, are you logging in with the same Google account you initially created your Reckon Account with on the second computer?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Woolman Mr
    edited September 2017
    Yes I am
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2017
    That sounds a bit strange, if you're signing in with the same way with the same Google account credentials then it should bring up all relevant books and subscriptions.

Are you using the Chrome browser on the second computer? Does it have a Google account signed into the browser itself which isn't yours? If so, when clicking Sign in with Google on the second computer it may be logging into the Reckon Portal using the Google account registered on the browser. Let me know if that may be the case.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Woolman Mr
    edited September 2017
    I have signed out and signed back in just to make sure and the problem remains. I have verified the google account used for the original setup