Where do I find the list of my categories / titles to input my bank statement transactions? Reckon a

dale_9016466
dale_9016466 Member Posts: 3
I have used reckon account enterprise 2016 (well my ex partner did). It has expired, however, I have the backup file so I can see the details of what has been input in the past. I have a question which I would appreciate if somebody could answer for me; I want to know what that categories  that have been used to enter my bank statement transactions into. For example Petrol, materials, wages, food, rent, office supplies etc..I want to make a spreadsheet with the same titles so I can do my last year of bank transactions ready for the accountant, I figured if I use the same titles / categories then it will be easy for the accountant to follow the layout as per the backup of reckon. I just don't now where to find anything.  I hope that makes sense... thank you in advance.

Comments

• Kel Luke
    Kel Luke Member Posts: 32
    edited March 2017
    Hi,

Just click on 'Tools'  on the the top menu bar and in the drop down list you will see 'categories' click on that and you should see a list of all categories previously used.

good luck

Kel
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    HI Dale.  From the Reports menu, you should be able to run a Profit and Loss report for the period you are looking for.  This will show every income and expenditure account used during the period.  You need to bear in mind though, that some transactions could be been processed through Asset and Liability accounts. as well.  You could determine this by running a comparison Balance Sheet report for the year ending for the period you are interested in.  You can have this report also show the variations between the two years.
    John L G
  • dale_9016466
    edited March 2017
    Thanks for your help :)
  • dale_9016466
    edited March 2017
    Thanks for your help :)