Where is Reckon Accounts Enterprise Desktop 2016 (R2)?

peter.neale
peter.neale Member Posts: 7
edited July 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
As a Reckon Accounts Hosted user we are also entitled to one single user copy of Reckon Accounts Enterprise Desktop.  We have the 2015 version installed on one computer.  We use it often to run reports because it is able to run some reports in minutes which take hours on Hosted. (no exaggeration)

Last week we received an email from Reckon telling us that we should also upgrade our desktop copy to 2016 and it gave a "Download Update" link.
 When I clicked on that button and logged in, I then clicked on "Download Software / Request DVD" .  
This brought up a screen headed "Download Software" with a dropdown box labelled "Select your Product".  
When I clicked on the dropdown arrow the latest version shown as an option is "Reckon Accounts Enterprise 2015 Annual 1 User RAH".  We already have that version installed.  Where is the 2016 version?

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    I recognise that this conversation essentially relates to a link which doesn't appear to have been updated.  However, cannot the upgrade be obtained from the members area under Reckon Accounts Business Range which refers to Reckon Accounts Business Range 2016 R2?
    John L G
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Peter

Can you please log into the Members Area this morning and confirm if the 2016 Enterprise option is visible for you?

Let me know

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• peter.neale
    peter.neale Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2016
    Hi Rav,

Sorry I didn't see your post earlier.  I have now logged in to the members area and it now shows that 2016 R1 is available, which I have downloaded.  However, the Hosted login page shows 2016 R2.  We only use the local copy for quicker running of reports, so if R1 will load and operate on our company file downloaded from Hosted 2016 R2 then that will be fine.  I am not concerned if the PAYG tax scales are different because we don't do any actual processing in the local copy.

Cheers, Peter.