while using Windows 10 and changing over hosted 2018 I cannot click and drag mouse to select text or highlight cells

• Problem
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
Photo of greg

greg

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 61,234 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Greg,
Is this still occurring for you today?
Photo of greg

greg

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav, yes it is. If I left click (and hold down) the mouse I cannot move the cursor on the screen. 
Photo of Craig Noble

Craig Noble

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav, was there a solution for this question? I have the similar issues with Windows 10 and using Google Chrome. I am unable to select text correctly, have difficulty in selecting, moving or adjusting windows or even scrolling will cause some issues. I another location with Google Chrome and Windows 7, it works perfectly.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 61,234 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Craig,
Are you using a touchscreen device when performing these actions or an external mouse?
Photo of Ashley Hobson

Ashley Hobson

• 154 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have this problem also on only one of 3 computers that access our Hosted application. I tried switching the mouse between the two but it is not a mouse problem. It must be due to the settings on this particular PC that prevents the mouse from activating the scroll bars, column resizing and text selection
Photo of Craig Noble

Craig Noble

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am using a standard mouse, initially I was using a wireless mouse but went back to a USB mouse to reduce any issues.
Photo of Ashley Hobson

Ashley Hobson

• 154 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am using a usb mouse but this is not an issue on my home computer using Windows 10 Home edition. This is also the same edition being used on the work PC which is causing issues.
(Edited)