while using Windows 10 and changing over hosted 2018 I cannot click and drag mouse to select text or

greg_8717338
greg_8717338 Member Posts: 3
edited September 2019 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Greg,
    Is this still occurring for you today?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• greg_8717338
    edited August 2018
    Hi Rav, yes it is. If I left click (and hold down) the mouse I cannot move the cursor on the screen. 
  • Craig Noble
    Craig Noble Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2019
    Hi Rav, was there a solution for this question? I have the similar issues with Windows 10 and using Google Chrome. I am unable to select text correctly, have difficulty in selecting, moving or adjusting windows or even scrolling will cause some issues. I another location with Google Chrome and Windows 7, it works perfectly.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Hi Craig,
    Are you using a touchscreen device when performing these actions or an external mouse?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Pat_9381861
    Pat_9381861 Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2018
    I have this problem also on only one of 3 computers that access our Hosted application. I tried switching the mouse between the two but it is not a mouse problem. It must be due to the settings on this particular PC that prevents the mouse from activating the scroll bars, column resizing and text selection
  • Craig Noble
    Craig Noble Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2018
    I am using a standard mouse, initially I was using a wireless mouse but went back to a USB mouse to reduce any issues.
  • Pat_9381861
    Pat_9381861 Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2018
    I am using a usb mouse but this is not an issue on my home computer using Windows 10 Home edition. This is also the same edition being used on the work PC which is causing issues.
  • Michele Shumack
    Michele Shumack Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2019
    I am also having this problem using wireless mouse and windows 10. Cannot highlight text and problems using scroll bars. Going by the questions in his section the problem has not been answered.
  • Jenny_9381306
    Jenny_9381306 Member Posts: 30
    edited September 2020

Is there a solution for this problem? I am having the same issues when using Hosted on Windows 10 using a usb mouse...have tried in Chrome and Internet Explorer etc

• greg_8717338

2 years later and I am still waiting for a solution.