why can I no longer see the additional drives in my payroll premier 2018-2019 for back up purposes

• Question
  • Updated 2 days ago
Why can I no longer see the additional drives in my payroll premier 2018-2019 for back up purposes as the PC it is located on does not get backed up.

in all previous versions i had the ability to back up to a different drive on the server meaning the payroll data was backed up every night.
Photo of Billie

Billie

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 week ago

Photo of Jennie Kemp

Jennie Kemp

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am also having trouble with the Network path and locating files on our server in the new Payroll 2018-2019 and also backing up.

I am constantly having to re-establish the Network path and choose the correct directory for the data files export and the backup files.
Photo of Stephen Williams

Stephen Williams

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have had this problem since premier 2017/18. curious to know what the fix is.
Photo of Billie

Billie

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Rav,

I am still trying to find an answer to this question of no connection to the other drives on my PC through payroll premier.  I use my local PC for doing the payroll which is not backed up and then save the back ups and export files such as super to a file on the server which is backed up every twenty minutes.  In all previous payroll premier versions i have been able to do it this way, in the new 2018 - 2019 version it will only show me the C: drive.

Thankyou