why can't I see my software ID

Options
HEATHER GRADY
HEATHER GRADY Member Posts: 11
edited May 2020 in Reckon One
My software ID does not show up.  ABN 86 001 110 532

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,302 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Go to Reckon Gov Connect and look in Company & Advisor info
  • HEATHER GRADY
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thanks Kris.  It is blank.  My subscription payments are up to date, but there is no software id on the first screen, nor when I open Company & Advisor info
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,302 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Have you verified your ABN, there should have been a get started box that would have led you to click Verify ABN. I have no other idea, I’m also a newbie to Reckon One but having setup a number of files I’m getting used to the anomalies. Good luck with it
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    That sounds very strange Heather.
    Could you do me a favour and refresh your GovConnect page by hitting Ctrl and F5 (on most browsers) and let me know if it appears in either the main page or the Company & Advisor info area.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• HEATHER GRADY
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thanks Rav. That didn't work, and I've tried another browser as well

All my pays say "sent" .  On the page where my software ID should be - at the bottom of the page - it says
    NO DATA RECEIVED:

Please login to Reckon One and send your payroll information to Reckon GovConnect STP. Once the data has been sent, it will be available here.

In the other business I set up everything went smoothly.  But in this company I seem to be stuck

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me Heather.
    Ok, it sounds like there are a couple of things happening here.

First, in regard to the 'No Data Received', you just need to make sure that the legal details in your Reckon One book settings is completed and matches the STP entity so that Reckon One knows where its sending the pay event info.

Secondly, about the Software ID not displaying I'm a little stumped on that to be honest. Can you shoot through a screenshot to me and I'll see if I can get some more info on why that could be happening.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• HEATHER GRADY
    edited August 2019
    Options
    How can I check my STP entity?   I cannot edit the page.imageimage
  • HEATHER GRADY
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav,  Thanks for persevering with me.  I have been trying to get this working for 8 weeks now, and feel that perhaps it is time to give up.  Is it possible to delete me from Reckon One altogether so  I could then start afresh?  We are a small business with only 3 employees so it might be less work to start again than keep trying to fix the mess.

Cheers, Heather
  • Rav
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Don't worry Heather, hang in there and we'll get this sorted.

Ok, so in regard to the Software ID aspect, I've asked our STP team to check things on our end and we've received the registration fine and it shows up in our database (including the Software ID) so they're thinking it could be a browser display thing.
    I know you've mentioned you've tried another browser already but could you do me a favour and clear your browser cache & cookies and/or use incognito mode on your browser and try one more time.

Let me know how you get on.

• HEATHER GRADY
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Cleared my browser cache & cookies in advanced settings and for "all time" and that hasn't helped either.  Sorry
  • Rav
    edited August 2019
    Options
    No worries, thanks for trying Heather. Can you shoot me an email at community@reckon.com, include the link to this post and I'll see if I can get you the details you need.

• HEATHER GRADY
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thank you!