why has an employee annual leave changed at the start of the financial year? They are missing 25 ho

Denielle
Denielle Member Posts: 3
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Hi Denielle.  Go the the employee record and click on the Payroll & Compensation Info Tab (near the top).  Then click on Leave Details (right hand side) and look at the setup.  It sound like the record as been set up with a tick in the box Reset hours each new year?.  If that is what has happened, untick the box and it won't reset at the end of each year.  You will need to edit the hours available to what the should be as at the last pay.
    John L G  
  • Denielle
    edited January 2018
    Thanks John.  The hours available in the employee record are now correct, however the loss is showing up on the employees payslip.  It's so odd because the leave liability is correct, it's really just the payslips that changed with the start of the financial year.
  • Reckon FAQs
    Reckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 357 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2017
    Hi Denielle,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

Do you get the same result if you use a different payslip template? eg: 2 per page instead of 1 per page; or the Reckon Standard Pay Slip.

regards,
    John.
  • Denielle
    edited January 2018
    No it's not making a difference.  I just don't understand why it is only happening to that one employee.  The other 2 employee's holiday hours are fine.  HELP.

• Reckon FAQs
    Reckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 357 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2017
    Thanks Denielle,

Process a dummy pay for this employee - do leave hours show correctly now?

What is different about this one employee from the other 2 employees in payroll items used, templates and settings in Employee Record?

regards,
    John.
  • LisaFleming
    LisaFleming Member Posts: 1

Hi there

I am having a problem where the annual leave in the employee profile and the payslip don't align. I think a dummy payrun will work to bring them inline. My question is, how do I do a dummy pay that has a $0 balance for this employee? Reckon won't let me.

Thanks

Lisa