Why is the word 'Standard' automatically printed on the last line in a delivery docket & Packing Sli

ARC BookKeeping
ARC BookKeeping Member Posts: 168
edited January 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have a client that is annoyed that this little word automatically is on the printed version of all his delivery dockets & packing slips..... and we cant see how to remove it...

Any ideas as to why it is there? how it gets there? how to remove it? 

"it just is".... wont cut it here!

RA2015 (& RA2014) Premier 

Comments

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 541 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    it doesn't come up on mine; I take it you've tried customising the template
  • ARC BookKeeping
    ARC BookKeeping Member Posts: 168
    edited June 2016
    So I Had another look at this issue... It was my client who brought this to my attention and I thought it might have to do with that file, but alas.... when playing with my file I also had this 'standard' turned up.

if there was no amount in the invoice then it was not there & if the item  had 'E' as it's GST code then also 'standard' did not show...

soo this says to me that it is linked to 'S' GST coding... 

so I am back to.... any ideas on how to remove?
  • Marion LEFEBVRE
    Marion LEFEBVRE Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2016

Hi all,

We have the same issue with the delivery docket template in Reckon;

On each document created via Reckon, the last line in the description column shows "10% GST".

I tried to customise the template, playing with different fields, without any luck...

Is someone can help to get rid of "10% GST" at the bottom of the delivery docket?

Many thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

Marion L.

• Trevor Watson
    Trevor Watson Member Posts: 61
    edited June 2016
    Hi Marion

In your sales order entry screen down the bottom in the Customer Tax Code field does it say GST?

Delete that so the field is blank & that should get rid of the "10% GST" in the description column.
  • Marion LEFEBVRE
    edited June 2016

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for your prompt answer.

I just checked but the Tax Code field is already blank on both sales order entry and delivery docket entry.

The strange part is that the "10% GST" does not appear on the Sales Order Confirmation or on the Tax Invoice but only in the description column of the delivery docket.

I am wondering if it could come from the customer profile/details directly.

• Trevor Watson
    edited July 2016
    Hi Marion

I think you're right about the customer profile.

I don't use delivery dockets but I do use sales orders, I've done some testing and on the sales order I can make the "10% GST" line appear by having Tax Code in the customer details/profile set to GST, changing the Customer Tax Code from blank to GST (as above) or changing a line item tax code from blank to GST.

Making the "10% GST" line disappear from the printed sales order can be achieved by deleting GST from any one of the above fields.

Hope this helps.
  • Marion LEFEBVRE
    edited July 2016

Hi Trevor,

Your answer has been really helpful to me :)

I found the way to print the delivery dockets without "10% GST" ! (after a few testing too)

I am glad because I use Reckon since a little while now and I always wondered why does this appear on my delivery dockets.

• Trevor Watson
    edited July 2016
    Cheers Marion

Glad to help.
  • Andrew_8635213
    Andrew_8635213 Member Posts: 44
    edited November 2016
    I also have the word "Standard" appearing on my packing slips/ delivery notes.

I have been using a custom delivery note template for a while now but it has only started happening since I removed the price columns from it recently.

All my customers have a blank Tax Code, and I have tried removing the S (standard) tax code from line items but this has no effect.