will not let me log into RAH 2019

Options
patience tepohe
patience tepohe Member Posts: 2
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
i can not get into my business account at all , every time it says that i am already logged in and that i need to use another user.

i have tried " If you receive a message stating that you're still logged in, please access the Hosted control panel and log off the existing session under the 'Log off Remote Sessions' section then logout. Close the browser and then log back in & launch Hosted." and still no luck. still says im logged in and unable to see my files. its needed ASAP

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Patience,
    You've done the right thing by following those steps above. If its still giving you trouble after this, it might be best to give our Hosted technical support team a buzz on 1300 799 150 (AU) or 0800 933 666 (NZ).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Another possibility is that somebody else is logged in, using the same login details e.g. an external person such as an auditor.  I am not sure that if somebody else is logged in as the administrator, that you can actually close that remote session, particularly if it is running in single user mode.
    John L G