will there be Customer Statements available at some stage ?

• Idea
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Implemented
  • (Edited)
 Will there be Customer statements available at some stage . It would seem logical, if we have the ability to make invoices and make payments to close invoices, even an open invoices listing  may be helpful? a proper statement would be better
Photo of hayz

hayz

• 162 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Hayzee,

Welcome to the Community and thank your for your suggestion.

As Reckon One is a new and constantly evolving product we are working on feature enhancements at all times.

We will pass on your feedback to our Product Management team.

Thanks,
Mirko
Photo of hayz

hayz

• 162 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Great to know. I think it will be something worth while for all users.

thanks for reply

Photo of Michelle

Michelle

• 60 Points
Hello Mirko, I'm waiting on this feature also. My business can't operate on ReckonOne without the ability to email customer statements. Cash Flow is King!
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Michelle, welcome to the Community and thanks for your feedback. At this point in time, I don't know a timeframe for any feature releases. But if you scroll the bottom of this page: http://www.reckonone.com/, there is a section to input your email. By doing this you will receive email notifications of all updates and releases. Thanks, Mirko
Photo of SLH MatCam

SLH MatCam

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hi Mirko, 

I have signed up for the e-mail updates, after taking the free trial and discovering that customer statements were not available, and received an e-mail this afternoon to say the New Reckon One has just been releases, but other than a new look it doesn't go into detail about any new features  - have they released statements yet? Our businesses, also, cannot operate with out them. Thank you. 
Photo of Accounts Darwin

Accounts Darwin

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi everyone
Are customer statements available yet? And if so, where do I locate it?
Thanks
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 89,244 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi there,

Customer statements in Reckon One is not available quite yet but is being worked on for inclusion in a future release.

Thanks,
Rav
Photo of Linda Young

Linda Young

• 60 Points
How long into the future do you think it will be please?
Photo of Paula Johnston

Paula Johnston

• 70 Points
Another new user wanting statements. Any update on this?
Photo of David Blanchard

David Blanchard, Accredited Partner

• 64 Points

Yes when is  Customer Statements happening.

I have lost a Reckon One customer to QBO because of this, tried to rescue her with Reckon Accounts and now she is agro at RA is not easy to use like R1 and QBO

Is there anything I can tell her.

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi folks, let me have a chat with the Reckon One team and see if there is any further update on this to share.

I'll keep you posted.

Rav
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi folks,

Customer statements in Reckon One is not too far away, our Dev team have completed the design work. I can't provide specifics in terms of release date/timeframes just yet but I'll provide a further update as we get closer to release.

Thank you all for your patience.

Rav
(Edited)
Photo of Albany MT

Albany MT

• 60 Points
Hey. I don't think anyone would really want a to the day and time of release.

I think people would simply like a " Barring any bugs it will be in the next month or next 6 months." Can you provide that much information?

Most smart people understand that life happens and delays can happen, I think so long as you provide regular updates if something goes wrong and you have to delay people tend to get less frustrated.

I would like to say tho. Statements should have been one of the first things in the program or released within the first 6 months.
Photo of Brett James

Brett James

• 60 Points
Any latest information regarding statements?
WHERE THE HELL ARE ANY UPDATES OVER THE PAST 12 MONTHS?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi folks,

We definitely hear the feedback around inclusion of this functionality. At this stage, the estimation is that customer statements will be included in a Reckon One update after September.

I will provide a further update as soon as further details are available and timeframes are confirmed.

Thank you all for your patience

Rav
Photo of Liz Leneve

Liz Leneve

• 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
It is now October when are the statements happening   - this is a basic accounting program requirement  and also the ability to create purchase orders when is this going to be available to receive stock against
Photo of Liz Leneve

Liz Leneve

• 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi any update on the statement function as yet
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Liz and everyone,

The latest info I have on this functionality is that it is now planned for the end of the year. Unfortunately, there have been a things pop up which have required the attention of the Dev team which has pushed back the previous release estimation.

Apologies for the delay everyone, and thank you all for your patience. I'll update the thread with more info as we get closer to release.

Thanks
Rav
Photo of Qwerty

Qwerty

• 7,906 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
14/03/17

FYI... Some welcomed news was posted today regarding customer statements

https://community.reckon.com/reckon/t...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.