Win a $500 VISA Gift Card & exposure for your business

Options
Mirko
Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
Win a $500 VISA Gift Card and exposure for your business by telling us your story.

We’re starting a new thread here called "Reckon Success Stories". Share your business tips and stories in this thread and learn from one another. The Reckon Community is more than just a place for discussion of products, it's also a source of new ideas!

The Community: A Business Think Tank

The Reckon Community offers a hub for Community members or participants to look for information, read and post about topics of interest, and learn from each other. This is a unique offering, where you have the opportunity to discuss with peers, business owners and Accounts professionals (Tax Agents, Bookkeepers and Accountants), along with Business Owners. Make the most of it and learn from each other to expand your business! Join in the discussions, share your business story and make the Community a place of great ideas - a Think Tank.

“Show me the Money!”

For those still thinking about the prize and more specifically, 'How do I get my hands on that super sweet $500 VISA Gift Card' ...read on.

It's a very simple process. Simply share your story by answering the questions below and the person who submits the best entry scores a $500 Visa Gift card!
Entries will be judged on quality and the winner will also gain free exposure by being featured on Reckon's website and social media networks.

1.    What is your name?

2.    Name of your business?

3.    Where is your business located? (suburb or postcode).

4.    Which Reckon product/s do you use?

5.    How has Reckon helped your business grow? (tell us in 50 words or less)

6.    Do you mind if your name and business is featured as part of a testimonial page even if you're not the winner? (yes or no)

What are you waiting for? Get involved, share your success story today and you could win a $500 Visa gift card from Reckon!

Terms and conditions.

Comments

• Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
  • Brock Haslam
    Brock Haslam Member Posts: 11
    edited September 2016
    Options
    1.    What is your name?

Brock Haslam

Haslam Consulting & Accounting

Toowoomba, Qld

Reckon Accounts Business, Reckon Accounts Hosted, Reckon One, Reckon APS

We have partnered with Reckon for many years and truly believe they're the leaders in accounting software solutions in Australia. Not only are the products themselves the best on the market but the support and staff are a delight to deal with.

Reckon Accounts Hosted is by far the most robust cloud solution in this space. We use it and so do our clients. We couldn't live without it.

6.    Do you mind if your name and business is featured as part of a testimonial page even if you're not the winner? (yes or no)
    Not at all. Go for it. 
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options

• Carolyn_6844101
    Carolyn_6844101 Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    1. What is your name?
    Carolyn Long

2. Name of your business?
    Carolyn's Bookkeeping Training Service

3. Where is your business located? (suburb or postcode).
    Rockhampton Qld & service all Regional Qld

4. Which Reckon product/s do you use?
    Reckon Accounts Business range, Reckon Point Of Sale

5. How has Reckon helped your business grow? (tell us in 50 words or less)
    I've been using and recommending Reckon products for over 10 years. Reckon products are much easier
    to use than other products . For clients it's a much more user friendly product.
    I tell clients not to be hesitant in using the program , if they make a mistake it's easy to correct.

6. Do you mind if your name and business is featured as part of a testimonial page even if you're not the winner? (yes or no)
    Yes of course
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Help us raise $5,000 for charity. We're aiming for 100 testimonials. We're looking to donate $50 to Cancer Research for every testimonial submitted until we reach 100 testimonials. So please get involved and help us reach 100 testimonials and a combined donation amount of $5000. It's easy to get involved, simply fill out the survey above if you have been satisfied with any of our products. We'll donate to a good cause and you have a chance to win a great prize, it's a win-win situation.
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Sydney Roadshow Live on Periscope - https://t.co/pI8MhSVOYX
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
  • Kimberly Thrupp
    Kimberly Thrupp Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2015
    Options
    1.    What is your name?
    Kimberly Thrupp

Ashgrove Plastic Industries

Kunda Park ,QLD, 4556

Reckon Hosted

Reckon has helped with the business growth through comprehensive reporting, this lets me value each job before we agree. Other software does not achieve the same level of detail as reckon.

6.    Do you mind if your name and business is featured as part of a testimonial page even if you're not the winner? YES
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Thanks for sharing Kimberly!
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Options
    1.    What is your name? Linda Putland

2.    Name of your business? Albyn Business Computing

3.    Where is your business located? (suburb or postcode). Strathalbyn, South Australia

4.    Which Reckon product/s do you use? Reckon Accounts Desktop & Hosted and Reckon Point of Sale

5.    How has Reckon helped your business grow? (tell us in 50 words or less) I have been a Reckon Accredited Consultant since 1997 (18 years - Wow, I am old!). No other product is as flexible & customisable for my clients individual business needs & has the comprehensive reporting of Reckon - I am a huge, huge fan....my business success, and my clients, is thanks to the Reckon range!  Reckon is for people who want to know what's happening in their business, everyday!

6.    Do you mind if your name and business is featured as part of a testimonial page even if you're not the winner? (yes or no) No, I don't mind... :)
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Thanks for sharing Linda!
  • Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Guys,
    I know it's late, but I will submit it anyway :)
    1.    What is your name?
    Sally McIntosh
    Simply Accounts Managed Solutions
    Shailer Park, QLD
    All of the business range
    By becoming a Reckon Accredited Partner I have been able to get referrals from the Reckon website. They have also provided support with advertising and advice. Having a great sellable product helps too!!!
    No I don't mind.
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Thanks for sharing Sally!
  • Penny_6621114
    Penny_6621114 Accredited Partner Posts: 31 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options
    1.    What is your name?
    Penny Dodd

Penny Dodd

Geraldton Western Austraila

Reckon Accounts Business Range, Reckon Accounts Hosted, Reckon Retail Point of Sale and Reckon One.

As a Reckon Accredited Consultant, with access to the best suite of Software available for SME's, My client base  has continued to grow at a steady pace. I know I can confidently recommend a suitable product for my clients, knowing that I am going to get continued ongoing support from an Australian Based and Owned Company. 

No

• Candii
    Candii Member Posts: 12
    edited December 2016
    Options
    1. What is your name? CANDII ROWETT 2. Name of your business? BALANCE BUSINESS CONSULTING 3. Where is your business located? (suburb or postcode). PORT LINCOLN SOUTH AUSTRALIA 5606 4. Which Reckon product/s do you use? RECKON ACCOUNTS BUSINESS RANGE - POINT OF SALE - HOME & BUSINESS - RECKON HOSTED - RECKON ONE CLOUD ONLINE 5. How has Reckon helped your business grow? RECKON HAS ENABLED ME TO BECOME AN EXPERT IN MY FIELD OF BUSINESS CONSULTATION - TRAINING - SETUP GUIDANCE & BAS SERVICE PROVISION FOR CLIENTS HERE IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA & BEYOND, AS AN ACCREDITED PROFESSIONAL PARTNER/ CONSULTANT I PRIDE MYSELF IN BEING, IN THE KNOW.. OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENHANCEMENTS & ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED IN A PROMPT & PROFESSIONAL MANNER, THE ORGANISATION HAS ASSISTED ME IN BECOMING THE CONFIDENT BUSINESS CONSULTANT I AM TODAY, WITH UP TO DATE INFORMATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & NOT TO MENTION BEING SURROUNDED BY A WONDERFUL GROUP OF LIKE MINDED INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE KNOW AS MY RECKON FAMILY :) 6. Do you mind if your name and business is featured as part of a testimonial page even if you're not the winner? (yes or no) NO