window envelopes

• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I have moved from Reckon Premier to Reckon One. It is pretty good but has many features missing - to be expected, I guess, since it is, comparatively, a fairly low-end product. However Reckon are touting it as a genuine alternative. One irritation is that address data on its Invoices do not fit standard window envelopes. Fundamental flaw, I think. Any suggestions?
Photo of Cornelis Wegman

Cornelis Wegman

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Geoff Bryant

Geoff Bryant

• 784 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Yes I totally agree, that is a fundamental flaw.
Photo of Chris P

Chris P

• 800 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Seriously?
You guys need to stop printing and sending paper invoices. I very much doubt you still have clients who need paper. Save yourself the cost of the envelopes, the paper, ink, and stamp and email the invoices.
Photo of Cornelis Wegman

Cornelis Wegman

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Most, but not all, of my clients can accept emailed invoices. Those that can't - tough isn't it! It is a fundamental flaw.
Photo of Chris P

Chris P

• 800 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Each to their own. Maybe get some Address labels and use plain envelopes. Or hand write the very few.
A more fundamental flaw is lack of purchase order function. Or u til recently Statements. But like I said each to their own. Priorities.....
Photo of Joe

Joe

• 228 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Just joined Reckon One and finding a few of issues that are real fundamentally basics missing in the software and yes one was the window envelopes. I found by Increasing the font to 11, also adjusting the customers address and all my stuff in the header area, with my logo in the Professional Template I have managed to fit their address in the window now. I too have only have a few that do not use email but having bought a stack of window envelopes I am going to use them.
Photo of Jodie Smith Leske

Jodie Smith Leske

• 62 Points
I had been using the Products and Services template and putting spaces in front of my address lines so they lined up with window envelope, thay have now made a slight change to the template and messed this up for me arrgh!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.