windows 10 emails

Kerri Forster
Kerri Forster Member Posts: 3
edited March 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
just upgraded to windows 10 and have reckon accounts 2015 and I cant email statements or invoices, can anyone help??

Comments

• Jennie McKenzie
    Jennie McKenzie Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2016
    I have the same problem, I cannot email payslips anymore
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Kerri,

Reckon Accounts 2015 and below are not fully compatible with Windows 10 and as such you may encounter issues with performing certain tasks.

Running the program with Administrator privileges has proven to be successful with a number of users, check out the post from a fellow Community user John Graetz on this thread.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mike Paneth
    Mike Paneth Member Posts: 33
    edited July 2016
    I had the same problem and when I upgraded to 2016 I was able to email perfectly.
  • Hayd√©e Aracelli Carmona Rochabrunt
    edited March 2017
    Hi, I had the same problem, upgrade to reckon 2016 but make sure you change your pc sleep setting to never as this upgrade has issues when waking up from sleep, it froze all the time and the only solution seamed to be the never sleep option.
  • Reckon FAQs
    Reckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 357 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2016
    Hi Haydee,

Thanks for the tip.

How long do you have your sleep setting set to?  The installation process takes about 5 minutes.   

regards,
    John