Would anyone know where i an get Quickbooks 2009/2010 my computer has crashed and i have not got ori

NOEL Barry
NOEL Barry Member Posts: 4
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Comments

• glendaveale
    glendaveale Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Hi, here is a reply from Rav a few months ago to someone else's request - hope it helps

Rav, Community Manager

• 43,976 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Sorry to hear that your computer crashed. To obtain the download for your software, all you need to do is login to our Members Area with our Customer ID & PIN.

Once you've done that, click on Download Software on the left, select your software edition and proceed through the prompts to start the download.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi Noel,
    If you're an existing Reckon customer, you'll be able to obtain your download from the Members Area. Just login in with your Customer ID & PIN and access the Download Software area.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• NOEL Barry
    edited August 2019
    I have tried mu Customer id & pin but wont allow me in. Any suggestions why

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi Noel,
    What's happening when you try? What error message are you receiving?

Are you entering the correct credentials? If you're unsure on what these are, please give us our Customer Service team a call and we'll be able to confirm them for you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• NOEL Barry
    edited March 2018
    thank you, could you give me the number?
  • Rav
    edited March 2018
    You'll find us at 1800 RECKON (1800 732 566).

CONTACT US

• NOEL Barry
    edited March 2018
    Finally i got into Members area, when i clicked on downloads, the only product that came up was Quickbooks customer manager V3 promo (QBpro), nothing else in the drop down box.