Wrong ABN

• Problem
  • Updated 1 month ago
Th e wrong ABN is on my company name. I am unable to change this myself . The community manager must change this. Rav, could you please contact me?
Photo of judy

judy

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 89,222 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Judy,
Sure thing, I can take a look for you. What is the ABN you've registered to the app? 
Also, can you confirm that the email address you've used for your app account is the same email address registered to your Community account?

Let me know and I'll take a look.

Cheers
Photo of judy

judy

My ABN. 97472090552. my email judes444@bigpond.com. The ABN on the app is for the previous business agent. Thanks Judy
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 88,602 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Judy,
When I search the above ABN it shows that it hasn't been registered. I need the ABN that you've registered to the app currently to check if I can remove it.
Photo of judy

judy

My ABN. 97 472 090 552. The wrong ABN 12667817091 was registered to previous agent who is now retired!
Photo of judy

judy

When I installed the app the ABN came up on the company, I never registered this ABN
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Judy,
I've removed the incorrect ABN from your app account.
If you're still logged in please logout from the app (Settings section in the app > Logout).
Log back in and the app will ask you to set up your company again and you'll be able to enter your correct ABN.
Photo of judy

judy

Thank you
Photo of judy

judy

Didn’t work the wrong ABN IS STILL there! I’m going to delete the app and then reinstall and see if that works.
Photo of judy

judy

Didn’t work, wrong ABN still there
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Judy,
I've had another look and the incorrect ABN was registered to the app account again about half an hour ago after I deleted it previously.
I've deleted it again, please logout then back in and just take care to register the correct ABN.
Photo of judy

judy

When I put in my ABN MY COMPANY. didn’t come up so I entered the company name and the incorrect ABN is registered again,. I’ve been here at this agency for 5 years, is this an ATO problem, do you think?
Photo of judy

judy

Finally I have entered my correct ABN thanks for your help!!
Photo of Debra Shinners

Debra Shinners

• 156 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Judy, I have done the same thing, can you advise how you were able to change your ABN to the correct one please
Photo of Richard Verheijen

Richard Verheijen

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
The tax department told me that Reckon have to do a update event to get the YTD to $0 dollars before deleting the app and then reinstalling it with the correct ABN, how can I get this done please, my email is scorpio_2318@yahoo.com.au and the correct ABN is 67601023652
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.