Wrong Pay end date & Date Paid on payslips

Libby
Libby Member Posts: 70 ✭✭
edited July 2020 in Payroll Premier

Using Payroll Premier 2019/20 last week and again this week the dates are appearing wrongly on payslips and in the employees file.

I've run today's pays so the Pay End Date should be 10/7/19 and Date Paid 11/7/19.
In the popup first screen after entering pay details the dates appear correct.
But when I go to check the payslips the Pay End Date is showing as 11/7/19 with a starting date of 5/7/19 and date paid is 10/7/19.
When the STP report appears I check this off against Pay Reports.
I can go in manually and change each employees pays dates but this is very time consuming.
Is there a setting I need to change? 

Comments

• Pia
    Pia Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I've had the same problem this morning due to having to change the date in my first pay for this financial year, I changed mine manually in the report as that was quicker for me, the only other way I thought of was deleting them all and then changing the date when reprocessing.
  • Libby
    edited July 2020

This is getting beyond a joke.
    Firstly I posted my problem 7 days ago and no reply of any help.
    So Monday, I called Reckon the wait time wasn't too bad. But I was told I have entered the wrong dates in to the box showing pay ending date and paid date.
    I then had to go in and change all employees dates for the 2 companies. 2 pays didn't take that long.
    All excited to do pays today thinking it was my fault.
    After entering times in pay run, clicking on x, the box came up to put in dates. Dates were correct. Ending 17/7 and Date Paid 18/7. Clicked on the STP window and chose Date Paid.
    Went into the pay slips to print them and I see the dates are wrong again.
    Pay Ending Date is 18/7 & Date Paid 17/7.
    I checked the first employees history and the pay dates are all a day later so showing 18/7.
    I closed out of that employee and went to pay slips and the dates are correct.
    How do I know what date is on the STP report?
    This is so crazy, this program must have a bug.
    Today is a 45 minute (minimum) wait for Reckon Payroll Premier support.
    I do not have time for these problems.
    Can some one please help.

• Pia
    Pia Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    I'm still getting the wrong pay dates and I've had to restore my file 3 times now because it keeps getting corrupt. You can open the stp file and check the dates thats what i've been doing and then changing them before I upload.  I spent half my day yesterday on the phone to only to be told that they haven't had any other complaints about the issue :/  I told them that maybe they should login into the community portal!
  • Libby
    edited November 2019

At least its not me doing something wrong as the bloke at Reckon support inferred.? I was told to go on Reckon's online help .
    Nothing about this problem is listed. Grrrr
    I have been using Payroll Premier since 2003 and never had this many problems.
  • Beth Zed
    Beth Zed Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2019
    I am having the exact same problem! Beyond frustrating. I came here searching for a fix, but it appears there isn't one?!
  • Jill_10102475
    Jill_10102475 Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2020
    I have this Payroll Premier problem too - with the pay end date appearing on the STP reports instead of the date paid.  After 30 minutes waiting for Reckon tech support, I was told development was working on this problem and I would get an email advising when it was fixed.
  • Sandra_10081949
    Sandra_10081949 Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2019
    I have this problem too.  I have manually changed dates for every employee in history to run reports and payslips. Any news on whether they've fixed this yet?
  • Sandra_10081949
    Sandra_10081949 Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2019
    Hi, did you get an email - is it fixed?
  • Els BAKKER
    Els BAKKER Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2019
    I changed them back, and after the export to the single touch payroll, all the dates for the last 2 months reverted back
  • Jill_10102475
    Jill_10102475 Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2019
    Have not received an email so far.  Have to assume Reckon either think it's low priority or can't fix it.  Or maybe no-one there understands the issue properly and how it's the date paid that's the important date not the pay end.