YET ANOTHER BUG!!!! Will it ever end

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
So I have found yet another gremlin lurking within the crappy upgrade.

After you have emailed remittances to people the window will not close. You cannot get round it, cannot get back into your accounts and yet again cannot continue with your work.

So I have to get out of quickbooks, thankfully I am one of the few who can get in.

I think a call to a Current Affair may be quite helpful in terms of speeding up this shambles.

I have to pay someone to re-create two of the companies that have been lost. Who at Reckon will be footing the bill for this??? 

Comments from anyone up there in the CLOUD would be appreciated!!!!!
Photo of SR

SR

• 1,200 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi SR, sorry to hear you have been having troubles. Please email community@reckon.com, with your username/ID, password and the names of the missing company files (any company file login details if they exist). I'll have our IT team look into the files for you, whilst also testing the emailing occurrence. Hope to hear from you soon. ^Mirko
Photo of SR

SR

• 1,200 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Seriouly Mirko, I did what you asked four days ago and STILL NOTHING has been done about my missing files!

Sent yet another email to sent this morning to community@reckon.comcom to see if I can spur someone into action.... not feeling too hopeful.

I need my files found? Do I pay someone to recreate the company that you lost and then data enter everything so I can continue to run my company, then if that is what I should do tell me and let me know who at RECKON I should pass the invoice too.

You guys are seriously in danger of being in breach of contract. I think my recent annual subscription that I paid should be refunded and I should get a years service for FREE!

Anyone else here feel the same?
(Edited)