Yodlee Error

Jay Garland
Jay Garland Member Posts: 130
edited November 2018 in Accounts Hosted
One of my NAB credit cards (when I log into Bankdata) has the error YODLEE ERROR in the status column. When I click on the hyperlink I get the message shared in this post. However, when I click on OK, it takes me back to the Bankdata site with no option to update personal details. How do I resolve this error?

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited November 2018
    Hello Jay,

Thanks for asking.

The message suggests that there is some action required by you on the bank's website before Yodlee will be able to access it.  

The most common reason is a bank customer new to online banking and has not accessed the website yet.  On the first access the bank will require some verification and may force the customer to change their password.  Once that is done Yodlee will be able to access the account.

If you are changing the password don't forget to update the new password on bankdata.reckon.com.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John
  • Jay Garland
    edited November 2018
    I'm not sure about that. This is the same account I've always had trouble with and it's been on Reckon for one year plus... Last time the suggestion was to create a new account and merge the two together which I've done. I have other non-Yodlee accounts with NAB and they all work fine - and they all use the same log-in details including the same password - so I'm not sure if that's the correct answer. It would be great if the error messages were more helpful. 
  • Roslyn_9745732
    Roslyn_9745732 Member Posts: 102
    edited November 2018
    Hi Jay,  I also had major problems with NAB credit cards through Yodlee.  I ended up giving up and cancelling the bankfeed on them.  Not worth the hassle! 
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited November 2018
    Thanks Jay,

Looks like it was the start of a new connection issue which Yodlee have picked up on overnight and have scheduled investigation and corrective work.  Their ETA for resolution is c.o.b 17 November.  

If you need to access transactions while the connection is inoperative then you'll need to create QIF export files on the bank website and import it through the Banking > Import Bank Statement feature.

regards,
    John
  • Jay Garland
    edited November 2018
    Thanks. Still getting errors so I'll just do it manually for the time being and check back in the start of December. If it's still a problem I'll delete the feed and start again.