YTD paid time off blank on payslips

Options
Sue_10109700
Sue_10109700 Member Posts: 3
edited April 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Since upgrading to Reckon Accounts plus 2019 in early June "Paid Time Off YTD Used" column on payslips is zero. Available & accrued hours are correct.  YTD Amounts are all correct.   Is the YTD used field no long used in 2019 version?  Or do I need to enter hours used? 

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Sue

I haven't upgraded yet, but it should not have changed things

There have been issues with payslips and leave accrued in some cases, my client was one of them. Was this happening on this employee prior to upgrade?  How many employees does this affect.

Check your leave for this one and make sure the 'reset' box isn't ticked with a reset date!!!

I presume the employee has had 'paid time off' in the financial year.
  • Sue_10109700
    Sue_10109700 Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2020
    Options
    No, this wasn't happening prior to the Upgrade.    Yes, he had used Personal and holiday leave prior to upgrade.  I only have one employee.  'reset' box is not ticked.  the  new year begins on 20/11 as that is his anniversary of employment.    Should the YTD Used Paid time off be to 20/11, or to EFY?

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Sue

So the paid time off you refer to is the usual P/L & A/L I thought it might be other 'paid time off'.

NES normal leave: - there should be no 'reset' or anniversary date of the usual P/L & A/L (rare awards or agreements state leave on the aniversary date, this is when you use this only) - this leave accrues per week.

Payroll YTD is determined by the file setup being your financial year, Aust. is July-Jun, NZ I think is Apr-Mar?  I have a client that is calendar year Jan-Dec in their classification.  This is when your YTD resets automatically and YTD figures come back to $00.00 on payslips.  It is not the anniversary date of each employee, so no it is not the 20/11 in this case.

Change the employee's new year begins, but it may not make a difference if the 'reset' box isn't ticked.

If you have any further issues contact me: Kim@kwikbooks.com.au