Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 4061 - 4080 of 4364
Photo of Rochelle
Billable Charges on a past invoice
Im using accounts hosted and we have an employee who works onsite for us, we have already invoiced the jobs but I never knew the option t...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sarna
Need Help(Perform Api Action)
Hello Reckon Team, Need Help(Perform Api Action):- I created an account with "Reckon Accounts Hosted" and "Reckon API". I need help to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kimberly Thrupp
average days to pay
I would like to know how to run an average days to pay report for all of my customers at once, with reckon hosted
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of warren
Items list search problem
I work mostly in my items list, Why when I type the first key (A) to the group of items i am looking for, does it come up at the bottom o...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of MM
How can I view my P&L in the one currency?
We are using Reckon Accounts Hosted with multi currency switched on. With regards to A/R, we deal mainly in AUD and NZD; and all NZD tra...
  • MM, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jay Garland
Line of Credit
I have a line of credit account which I've recorded as a long-term liability. This means it's correctly reported in my balance sheet unde...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jay Garland
Create BAS Report
How do you use the CREATE BAS REPORT and submit BAS online through Reckon? I can't find any training on how to use this function and can'...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Caroline
Changing Superannuation Provider
I have an employee who has changed Superannuation providers mid way through the quarter. When I produce the superstream reports it shows ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question