Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 10781 - 10800 of 11136
Photo of Ming
STP updating event.
Hi, I understand that each STP report captures the YTD amounts for Employee(s) processed within the pay run event.  Then why is there th...
  • Ming, 10 months ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter
printing terms of trade
Printing terms of trade on reverse of invoices and sales orders. Is there a setting I can use to make our standard terms of trade print o...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lauren
Help with Customer Report
I need to run a report that shows all information history regarding a customer - all invoices sent out- all payments received - all bills...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Debbie Prendergast
GROUP ITEMS
Hello does anyone know how to upload grouped items into reckon hosted? Thanks Deb
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rachel Fisher
Reckon Hosted - error 503.
Is anyone else having issues getting onto Reckon Hosted?  I cant load the page & comes up with Error 503 and I believe this may be server...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Todd Cummings
BAS no longer being pre-filled
Hi. Reckon One has been great for us. Recently however (the last 2 quarters), BAS is no longer being pre-filled (Tax>BAS); it's just sho...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jenna Errey
EOFY FBT amount
I have just watched the tutorial video on EOFY payroll summaries. It says to check the FBT amount has been entered, but doesn’t actually ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Julian1961
Customer Statements Glitch
When I open Customer Statements I have a glitch.  A customer, who is also a supplier, comes up with a balance owing of $786.50 which is a...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dani
report showing hours worked
Reckon One - is there a payroll report which summarises hours worked by employee over a given time period?
  • Dani, 6 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question