Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 4061 - 4080 of 4768
Photo of Brian Donnelly
calculate+future+monthly+expenses
I would like to be able to calculate my future expenses (min income required) month by month. eg Car Rego (15 July) Car Insurance (23 Sep...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pam
MULTI CURRENCY & FOREIGN TAX CODES
We've set up multi-currency bank accounts/debtors/creditors.   We've also set up separate GST codes to attach to the foreign sales & pur...
  • Pam, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rosemary
Not for Profit entity and Tax Codes
We use Reckon Premier and are a not-for-profit. When making payables to creditors (partners overseas) do I have to include a tax code?  I...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of wendy
Creating reports
I am a very new user to Reckon and want to know if it is possible to generate a report that shows bills paid within a defined date range....
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kerry Riches
Bill Pay Processing
When will Bill Pay be included as a payment type with auto upload to the bank as with other online banking. We currently use Reckon Online.
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Grahame
Creating new clients
When I load a new client I am not getting any jobs to complete (ie tax return 2015). This was happening ok previously. I am a student lea...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Maryanne
Superannuation payments
Hi,  I have a new staff member, started January, whose super payments are not accumulating on his E superannuation line with each fortni...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question