Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 6521 - 6537 of 6537
Photo of Reckon FAQs
How do I add suppliers in Reckon One?
Hover your mouse over Contacts and select Suppliers Click the Add a contact button Enter your supplier's contact details. The fi...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reckon FAQs
How do I add customers in Reckon One?
Hover your mouse over Contacts and select Customers Click the Add a contact button Enter your customers contact details. The fie...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reckon FAQs
How do I create a book in Reckon One?
Click the Add a book button Decide on a name for your book and select the industry that best describes your business (scroll to the...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reckon FAQs
What is cloud accounting?
The way we like to explain cloud accounting is like this: Cloud accounting gives you the freedom and flexibility to store all of your ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reckon FAQs
Why can’t I downgrade my files?
When you upgrade to a newer version of the software, your company file structure is modified to suit the needs of the new software, which...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reckon FAQs
What does Sunsetted mean?
A product becomes ‘Sunsetted’ 2 years after the installation date or once the second successive update has been issued. If you would ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reckon FAQs
Why do I have to activate my product?
The reason we require our customers to activate and register their product is to prevent illegal copying of our software – this also allo...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reckon FAQs
What is my customer ID number?
Your Customer ID is a unique number that you are given when you first activate your product or purchase a product directly from our Estor...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered