Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 13361 - 13380 of 13407
Photo of HDL PTY LTD
PROBLEMS getting online
Hi. We use the Online system. Just went to log on, getting a black screen and nothing more. Are you guys offline, or is there a problem...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Otto Buchel
LOGIN Problem
Can not log into quickbooks 2012/2013 after computer crashed and was repaired.It preduced some report that can be sent/or not but will no...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cathy Bonsey
How do I receive a refund of a bill we have paid?
Hi. I have QB Plus. Please can you tell me how to process a refund that has been received by a supplier - ie we have paid the bill but ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Fiona
Why cant I get my housing loan repayments to show on my cash flow graph? They do not show under the loan repayments.
I have my housing loans coded and they show under property and debt but they do not register in my forecast or show as loan payments
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Judith Nicholls
Emailing with the New Windows 8 Cloud based email.
Reckon Business Accounts Desktop. Can no longer email reports and invoices since changing to a Windows 8 computer. My Email account is n...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jessica Sunderland
Mobile App Customer Payments
Hi I attended a Reckon Accounts Roadshow and can't wait till Reckon One is released. It was mentioned that you will be able to recieve C...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nathan Elcoate
How do I unreconcile a transaction in Reckon One?
I have accidentally reconciled an incorrect transaction, and need to change it. How do I unreconcile the transaction and re-reconcile the...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nathan Elcoate
I am using an older version of QuickBooks from 2010/11 and need to upgrade. Can I convert this system to Hosted?
am using an older version of QuickBooks from 2010/11 and need to upgrade. Can I convert this system to Hosted?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nathan Elcoate
How do I install Accounts Hosted on my tablets?
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 smartphone and an iPad. How do install Accounts Hosted on to them?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tami Van Der Wel
Accounts Hosted Version 2 Beta Testing Has Commenced!
Hello my favorite community! Please see below an exciting announcement from Pete Sanders regarding the Accounts Hosted V2 Beta testing: ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Reckon FAQs
How do I create items in Accounts Home and Business?
Click Business on the top tool bar, hover over Invoices and Estimates and select Invoice Items Click the New button Fill in th...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reckon FAQs
How do I create a Layby Customer in POS?
Click the Layby button on the top toolbar Click the New button Fill in your customers details and then click the OK button (...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reckon FAQs
How do I transfer my data from Accounts to POS?
Click the Transfer button on the top toolbar Click the Next button Check the box next to each piece of information you'd like...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Earl Pryor
Reckon Community Forum
Hi Tami - I find this Community site quite user friendly although I struggled to find a "Back" or "Home" button - also it may  be a good ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Reckon FAQs
How do I set up alerts in Accounts Personal?
Click Tools on the top toolbar and click Set Up Alerts Click the little plus (+) icon next to each category to view specific alerts...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reckon FAQs
How do I create a project in Home and Business?
Click Business on the top toolbar, hover over Customers and click Add Customer Choose your customer from the Customer drop down menu...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reckon FAQs
How do I create invoices in Accounts Home and Business?
Click Business on the top toolbar, hover over Invoices and Estimates and click Create Invoice/Estimate Select your customer from the...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reckon FAQs
How do I add customers in Accounts Home and Business?
Click Business on the top toolbar, hover over Customers and click Add Customer Enter your customers details and then click the OK bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reckon FAQs
How do I add an account in Accounts Personal?
Click the Add Account button Choose the type of account you'd like to create and click the Next button Note: In this guide we are...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reckon FAQs
How do I set up users in Accounts Business?
Open the Users and Roles window Select company from the top toolbar menu Highlight Users Select Set Up Users and Roles Add a new use...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered