Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 13381 - 13400 of 13558
Photo of Dominic Dolan
Can I link multiple customers to one job for invoicing purposes
We are running training courses.  The training course in the job and multiple customers buy access and are linked to the job.  How can I ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Roger Barson
Claiming GST on purchases
I pay GST on purchases.  I need to claim that GST back. I use a TAX tax code to record those amounts.  But in reports it is placing those...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of iml iml
No menu option to import CSV or XLS files into items
I want to import several large csv files that list our inventory items. The help says that Ishould go to the Item List, click Excel at ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of A Foster
I can't find a bank code for People's Choice Credit Union so which one should I use? Thank you
Bank Codes
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SaraS
when invoicing a client how can i ensure when entering thier PO number, that I havent already invoiced on that PO number before?
I need to ensure that the PO number field when invoicing a client, that i am unable to use the same PO number twice and invoice the clien...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Hans Bollmann
Income Tax Preparation
Is there a default list of accounts and their tax line reference that reflects the ATO tax forms. I am by no means an accountant, but set...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shari Broughton
Is there a GST report that shows the gross amount, tax (GST) amount and net amounts for transactions?
Is there a GST report that shows the gross amount, tax (GST) amount and net amounts for transactions? Trying to reconcile what a client h...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cherie Kemp
Quickbooks 2007/08 Not responding
My Quickbooks 2007/08 asks for my password and opens but then there is just the toolbar across the top and when I click on anything it ju...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Reckon FAQs
Running older versions of Reckon Accounts/QuickBooks on newer technology
As the computer world moves forward with its technological developments older programmes find it harder to run on the newer technology. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of John Gardner
Turn off 'Amounts Include Tax' in Purchase Orders
Is there a way to turn off the 'Amounts Include Tax' checkbox in Purchase Orders as a preference. Even when I turn this check box off and...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Naomi Ferris
How to group a number of cheques into one bank deposit
How do I do a group bank deposit? ie bank more than one cheque in one deposit
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reckon FAQs
Rebuilding a datafile in Accounts Business
The Verify & Rebuild Data utility detects and repairs many types of data damage. The utility looks at the data and then logs any errors...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Gary Martin
I am trying to restore my existing company files from QB2013 Pro into Rekon Accounts. It will not complete. Getting a bit desperate.
I was running QuickBooks Pro 2013. After Windows 8 upgrade I had to reinstall, but lost the CD. So I though I would upgrade. I bought Rek...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Gary Martin
I am trying to restore my existing company files from QB2013 Pro into Rekon Accounts. It will not complete. Getting a bit desperate.
I was running QuickBooks Pro 2013. After Windows 8 upgrade I had to reinstall, but lost the CD. So I though I would upgrade. I bought Rek...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of emily
how to accural rdo's
does anyone one know how to accrual rdo's in quick books for an employee working 40 hours a week ???????
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of emily
How to accrue holiday hours
I have set up an employee in quickbooks but no holiday hours have accured since he started in October. can anyone help?????????
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of emily
Annual Leave accrual rate does not accept more than 2 decimal places
hi im trying to set up emplyees in payroll and trying to enter how many hours do you give employees per accural period which is 0.07694 c...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of marck manalo
Using friend's company file in my Hosted Trial account
Hi, I just downloaded a trial version of account hosted premium. I am on the process of testing it and a friend of mine who is using is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt
Outstanding Leave not reducing when leave is taken
I have an employee that has accrued Long Service Leave. I have created a payroll item called LSL. I have entered his accrued hours under ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Addis
Wesfarmers partially protected convert to fully paid
How do I convert Wesfarmers partially protected shares to fully paid ones without using a sale and purchase?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered