Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 13401 - 13420 of 13558
Photo of Tom Green
Why won't Accounts Personal open my file today?!
Yesterday morning I successfully updated my Personal 2013 file (Win 8.1); backed up; exited. Today, instead of asking me for a password,...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Cathi P
How to enter odometer and litres to calulate diesel rebate
I'm after some suggestions for an easy way to enter and use Accounts to help me calculate the diesel rebate. Previously I've noted date, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Hugh
Item values and COGS working with two currencies
I am using Reckon Accounts Pro 2013 which I bought a few months ago. The business has been operating for some years and I am now movin...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nigel Gadsby
Can't access Hosted after Internet Explorer updated to version 11. Chrome and firefox won't work either.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Tom Green
This does not appear to be the same computer your copy of Quicken was originally installed on
This morning Reckon refused to open my file (earlier post). I thought the program may have become corrupted so I uninstalled and reinsta...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of DJVege
Can I set up a foreign company on my Accounts Business installation?
I currently have an Australian company setup in Accounts Plus 2013. We have another company in New Zealand as well now and I'd like to se...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nick Wright
Warning: Enter Bills - item does not have an account associated with it
I am attempting to enter a supplier bill. The attached warning error appears; I have checked each item on the item list and they each hav...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reckon FAQs
Emailing with Outlook 2013
Newer technologies always provide a challenge to older programmes.  Up to 2013 releases, Reckon products are not directly compatible with...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Karen
Why can I print invoices but not email them?
I am able to print invoices but unable to print off payslips. We also are unable to email invoices.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jessielee
How to calculate Super on Ordinary Working Hours only
When I run pay cheques in Reckon, I have discovered that in calculating superannuation payments, Reckon applies the 9.25% to entire gross...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Humfrey
Cannot restore a RKN backup file
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Clive
How can I recover a forgotten password?
My accountant is going to do my tax, but I have lost my password for QB. How can I access or reset the password.  Please help 
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robyn Coyte
Data lost after reconciling in QuickBooks/Accounts Business
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Ian Towell
'too many decimal places' - enter invoice in Retail POS
Having problem on the Retail POS side of things. My example: We have an item called LABOUR with say $100 ea Through Reckon Accounts, I ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Peter
How do I pay tax in Easy Start?
I have just noticed that Easy Start doesn't have a Pay Tax window. All 'Help' references refer to the Pay Tax window. How do I record my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Osram
I need to create a Quicken Interchange Format File (IIF)
I need to create a Quicken Interchange Format File, I have the instructions but in my version of QuickBooks EasyStart: First Business Edi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Darren Marshall
Units of measure off & greyed out
Why can't I turn on units of measure in preferences in Accounting small business edition
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of John Goldsmith
Tax Liability Report and BAS show 0 in value fields
Hi, Tax Liability Reports & Simplified BAS Reports both show 0 results. Both reports go through the motions and appear to be calculating...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Keith Tier
Quicken 2008 backups have no Quicken icon and do not restore, even in 2013
After using Quicken 2008 for years about 6 mth ago I found my backup files had no Quicken icon and would not restore files. I have upgrad...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Lex WilsonLW
how do I change an investment name
How do I change the name of an Investment fund?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved