Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 13421 - 13440 of 13558
Photo of Phil
I cannot seem to add a cash account for my superannuation to be entered. Always goes to a stock holding
When entering data into the paycheque window, I cannot allocate a bank account for the Superannuation contributions. I manage my own sup...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Pauline
What is a Processed payment receipt?
Is there any way of producing a single customer payment receipt which lists the invoices paid by each customer that is on one sheet othe...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David le Cheminant
How do I track shares from multiple stock exchanges and in foreign currencies?
need to update from Microsoft Money but I have a number of overseas shares (US, UK and Swiss stock exchanges) that I want to track in the...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Pauline
Would it be possible to add "make a payment" from the inv screen instead of having to go to the customer,etc? Would be much less cumbersome!
Would it be possible to add "make a payment" from the invoice screen instead of having to go to the customer,, select "New Transaction" e...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of John Goldsmith
Quicken accounts Premier 2013 has experienced a problem and must shut down. How do I fix this?
Quicken Accounts Premier 2013 starts with a pop up message "Quickbooks has experienced a problem and must shut down error 00000 00000" If...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mike
Cannot see latest Personal Plus backup on Memory Stick
Running Personal Plus 2013. Desktop disc died mid Nov 2013. Restore by techs to 11/9/2013. I haqve backups on memory stick to 19/11/2013....
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of michelle
Account balances report always shows the cost base not present value of my investments
error
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dyanne Ward
Share history does not transfer to new computer
I've installed from my back up the data in 2013 Home&Business to another computer but my investment data did not reinstall. The back up ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matthew
Server cannot change to Multi-user mode
Server cannot switch single-user mode to multi-user mode. Only workstations can switch it. Server is on Windows 2012 server and using wit...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JOHN BURKE
Why do i still have a balance after redeeming all investment units?
Personal Plus 2011. I have redeemed all my units in an investment and the unit balance now shows zero, however "Net Worth Report" still s...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Veronique
POS professional - "price levels" set in Reckon accounts
POS professional - how do I get "price levels" set in Reckon accounts to pick up on POS professional for certain customers
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KAROLA MEYERS
Share updates not working in Reckon Accounts Personal trial.
Should I be able to get share updates in the trial download? Seems to be going through all the update now procedure but does not then upd...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Maurice Stoodley
Backup to Memory Stick does not overwrite existing backups
when I backup to a memory stick one of my files won't override and I end up with more than one copy with different information
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of George Wood
'Do not have permission to restore to that location' when restoring from a memory stick
Just had to re-install Accounts 2013 as computer crashed. All loaded ok from disk, but when I try to restore from my potable stick it doe...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of David Watkins
"install Citrix Xen App Desktop client" when logging in to Hosted Standard .
Citrix window comes up asking me to install the Citrix Xen App Desktop Client when I want to access my Quick Books
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter
Switching from Server to a FreeNAS file storage system
Looking at possibilty of changing from server (server 2003) to simpler file server running freeNAS
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Debbie Van Florestein
Hosted drops out regularly
INTERNET DROP OUTS REGUALLY,WHAT CAN I USE TO STOP THIS I AM USING TPLINK ROUTER FOR WIRELESS,3140 POSTCODE NO BROADBAND, ONLY ADSL
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of C Casp
Share prices do not update immediately....Personal Plus 2013
Download quotes does not update. I press the download quotes button in the investing portfolio in Personal Plus 2013 and the stock quotes...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of alan_ritchie
One Step Update imports incorrect share price
Echo entertainment share price download is wrong with reckon personal plus 2013. I've just installed this and all other stock price downl...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael
add a line number to a report
I want to add an additional column to my report (cash receipts from debtors) that acts as a line number counter
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered