Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 13481 - 13500 of 13570
Photo of Grant Whitbourn
Setting up for multicurrency. There is no multicurrency checkbox on the company preferences tab.
I have followed the instructions in the help file step be step but the checkbox multicurrency does not appear on the form. I have a sim...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Lisa Newton
PAYG tax rate differences
Hi, before updating to Reckon we had been using the ATO 2013 PAYG table to calculate tax, Reckon calculcates a different amount (less) ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Helen Lewis
what is QACCES32.dll
I'm using Quicken Cashbook Version 8 - yet it's very old. All of a sudden the program won't open as QACCES32.dll is missing from my compu...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MaxIT
Quickbooks 2010-11 Premier on Terminal server keeps requesting activation
I have a terminal server environment (Windows server 2008 r2) with QuickBooks 2010-11 Premier installed and activated with 3 users using ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jacqui
link more than one bill to a purchase order
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bec
Track reimbursable expenses
Is Reckon One able to track reimbursable expenses for 'do and charge' work? and add a % markup to those items at the time of creating the...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Earl Pryor
I can't print my document in Accounts Hosted!
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Fei
Can't try small business and hostitality & retail trials, what should I do?
I downloaded small business trial and used a serial key, then I realise I downloaded the wrong one and I downloaded the retail and hospit...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul Moritz
Forwarding PAYG tax to ATO
In the profit and loss it shows the tax with held part with the payroll expenses, what do you enter the with held tax as when you pay the...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sean Andrews
Where is the best place to get a barcode listing of products a customer has purchased
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jamie Stewart
How do I lodge a TFN Declaration online using QBs?
Lodging TFN Declarations online
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter
Clearing a Customer negative balance after refunding in cash an overpayment.
Scenario: received payments from customers who have paid an invoice twice or paid another invoice which is not ours. We have chosen to le...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Allan
Accounting for staff purchases when payments are deducted from weekly payroll
Am using premier and our staff are allowed to purchase items. However there payment is deducted directly from weekly payroll. How show th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew Samuel
home inventory 2013 With Windows 7 64 bit
I have just purchased Reckon Personal Plus 2013 and have installed/upgraded from the download link provided after purchase. Whenever I a...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Corrie
Do not have the latest version when upgrade from Trial version to paid version
I used the 3 month trial of Easystart and as the period ran out, today purchased Easystart 2012/13. Trying to get the files from the tria...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Lauren Roe
Script error on Customer Template in Home & Business
Hi All, I installed Reckon Accounts Home and Business 2013 on my clients computer yesterday. All works well apart from the Customise Temp...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Veronique
refund details on the bottom of refund dockets on POS
how do you add refund details to the bottom of refund dockets only, not all sales dockets, like name, address, orig docket no. etc?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cassi
Cannot open file - has been updated to a newer version
Have 2011/2012 QuickBooks and updated to 2012/2013 with no problems. Since then my computer fried and I was able to retrieve information ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kathleen
Print a report to reconcile GST liabilities
Does anyone know how to print a report which tells you what the tax component is of the aged payables or receivables on a specific date s...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nathan Elcoate
Reset last used account on a Supplier
Accounts always remembers the last used account for a Supplier, which is great, but with some of my Suppliers it doesn't work, or sometim...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered