Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 13501 - 13520 of 13570
Photo of Rebecca
'Re-enter your password to verify your identity in company' when opening a company file without users
ReckonAccounts Login Verification is asking for me to "re-enter your password to verify your identity in company".  I am the only one who...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John Zhang
merging supplies into one
Hi everyone, I am want to merge two supplies together, does anyone know how to do it? Thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ghughes@ivf.com.au
Quicken hangs when scanning directly
I have the latest Quicken home and business 2013 and have been using Quicken since 1987. However when I try to scan receipts into the fi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Cathryn
"Inventory item QuickReport" does not work for over half of my Item List??
I am using QuickBooks enterprise and the "Inventory item QuickReport " does not work for over half of my Item List??  A couple of months ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Cygnet Garden Larder
POS not finding USB Ports for pinters and scanner
I am running Quicken POS and yesterday I received an error that the printer was allocated to Port 9 but port 9 was not available and woul...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Glenn Pirrie
Changing Non-Inventory item to an Inventory item
Our stock was put into the item list as non inventory by the nearest Reckonaccounts accountant. We said as it was put in that we will be ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Howard Hanna
How do i get rid of the Tax control categoy? It just complicates things too much.
I want to be able to quickly and easily enter a transaction.Presently the reckon program asks me to split every transaction into many cat...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Debra
Recording refund of company income tax instalments
I use Reckon AccountsPlus 2013 - At 30/6/13 we had paid $606 to ATO in company income tax instalments (PAYG-G), and that has now been ref...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Heather Raikes
Can't enter bills, cheques, etc after turning on multicurrency
Hello, I have turned on multicurrency and now I can't enter bills or cheques or whatever - how do I enter the currency for existing cus...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jessielee
On 'Quicken Standard Pro' payslip, YTD total pay is greater than YTD taxable earnings
When printing payslips using the "Quicken standard Pro" template, the YTD total pay is greater than the YTD taxable earnings.  It appear...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of michael marks
Importing a Bank Statement into Quicken
can i import a csv list of expenses into an account
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alan McNamara
Second Accounts installation on laptop?
I have put in EasyStart for our community organisation. It is installed on a desktop computer. As I do a lot of work at home, Can this be...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stuart Schade
Is there a issue with the website https://www.reckononline.com.au/login/. Can not load page..
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Ping request could not find host www.reckononline.com.au. Please check the name and try ag...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of nicole
Re-install EasyStart 2006 without disk
Our school P&C has been using QuickBooks for years but just recently one of our members accidently deleted it from the laptop. I don't ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Natasha Olsen
Online Banking ABA payments without a Bill
We use Rekon Accounts Premier - Can anyone tell me how to do a batch EFT payment to various suppliers without going via bill payment. I w...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lorraine W
After Upgrade, Accounts hangs when Reconciliation Now clicked
Since upgrading to ReckonAccounts Accounting 2013 I have had trouble with my reconcilations. I perform the rec and click the Reconcile No...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ryan Laos
Upgrade from QB Pro v7.4 to Reckon Accounts 2013
I purchased the latest reckon accounts 2013. how do i upgrade from quckibooks v7.3 to the latest if I dont have access to XP OS please?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nicole Wilkinson
How do I make Multiuser the default on all my reckon users?
As the titles says, we have 2 computers linked together, the admin one always starts up multi user if it's the first one started. If the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jane Marie Prior
I have Premier Retail edtitiona nd on invoicing on one of my computers i have lost my lines, how do i get them back?
I have lost all the lines on an invoice on one of my computers. I have Premier Retail edition 2013.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Edmund Vincent
older versions of QuickBooks
can I remove the installation files for QuickBooks Premier 2009-10 and 2010-11 without affecting the operation of ReckonAccounts Premier ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered