Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 13521 - 13540 of 14478
Photo of npm
Taxable Payment Report
When i upload report to ATO receive 3 error messages. 1. File validation abandoned due to file structure error. 2. The Record Identifier ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jean Andersen
Software for AUSkey
I had this when trying to lodge my BAS You do not have the software that is required to login. Please visit the following site to downloa...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mandy
CsdEFT.ocx
I upgraded my POS to 2014 yesterday and no can't open the POS program.  Comes up with the error:  CsdEFT.ocx - file missing or invalid.  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Paul Lea
cannot open attachments
HiI have transferred my Documents to a new partition and appear to have lost the link between 'attachments' and '.QDF' file  - hence I am...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Laura
2014 tax update
I'm clicking on the link to download the tax table update, log in using the correct login details and then nothing comes up to download. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Felton
Saving Invoices
Hi. When working on invoices I often want to edit, save, then print. Saving is the biggest pain because the only options are "Save & Clos...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of DFB
Entering supplier rebates
We receive a monthly rebate from a supplier to compensate for goods we sell at or below cost, due to contractual pricing arrangements. Ho...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Janos
Travel allowance repayments
We use payroll to direct deposit travel allowance into employee's bank account. Sometimes, when an event is called off they need to repay...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered