Tax table of Payroll Premier 2015/16 disappeared

Options
Yasuhiro Yamanaka
Yasuhiro Yamanaka Member Posts: 3
edited August 2016 in Payroll Premier
I use Payroll Premier 2015/16. The tax table has suddenly disappeared, so I re-installed it from CD but tax table is still not there. Next, I've tried to upgrade from previous year by Wizard but I couldn't do because of error massage for unexpected error occurring. Please tell me how to fix this problem. Do I have to make tax table one by one manually?

Comments

• Babi
    Babi Alumni Posts: 75
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hello Yasuhiro,

Thank you for your post!

Looks like you have payroll for Multi user. Usually this problem may occur if you only copy the data files on to the server or the network location. We also need to make sure the tax files are copied along with it.

In order to fix it, you could search for4 tax files from c:\ qprollv24\data>> qtaxinfo.tps, qtax.tps, newqtaxinfo.tps, newqtax.tps>Copy them and paste it to the data file path in the network/server( where your current file is located).

OR, Alternatively, if you are staring over again from start, you could make sure of the below things: 

if you have more than one computer and your data file.qpw is on the server.

1. First copy the files locally on the C:\qprollv24\data folder of first pc. ( any issues can delete q company.tps file) 
    2. Install payroll on the same computer and open file locally.
    3. It will ask for upgrade> run upgrades and let the file still be on the same local computer.
    4. Then set up n/w path> and select the data file to the server path and must click" Copy tax scales and reports to Network Path" and open the file from the server path.
    5. Then form the other computers you could simply set up network path to the server file location and tick the second option"
     Copy data files to Network path"

This should explain the overall setup process involved in network and should update the file along with the tax updates.

If you  have any issues, please feel free to get live support by contacting on 1300 137 657.

Regards,

Babi