Pre-fill on Gov Connect site , says dates don't match , or ( input string incorrect )

Options
Darren_7045451
Darren_7045451 Member Posts: 1
edited February 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Every time I lodge the BAS , the gov connect site says ( Dates don't match QBs dates ) and/or says ( Input string is incorrect )  The dates are positively correct , but what is this INPUT STRING ?  And why is it not correct Reckon?

*Edited post to correctly display screenshot ~ Moderator, 28/1 1:24pm

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hey there Darren,

It looks like it's not reading your export file correctly or there might be a problem with the export file.

Please generate your export file again and also please check that you have Standard Business Reporting (SBR) selected in the BAS Configuration Settings.

Let me know how you get on

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mick Rac
    Mick Rac Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have the same problem, this bas reporting through gov connect is just a pure pain
    I have made sure everything is right (just found my payg reporting date was 2016 instead of 2015 as well, so changed it, but now it wants me to refresh it in gov connect when I hit the lodge key and I cant get back to it now
    Biggest mistake I ever made was going to this cload thing, what a pain.
    It used to take no more than 5 min to lodge a bas, now its just hours of frustration

Mick
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Mick,

Try closing down Gov Connect first.  Back in Reckon Accounts, check each Configuration tab for the correct year and month and in the last tab that you have SBR selected:  

and then Lodge again.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John