🚨 STP SUBMISSION PROCESSING DELAYS 🚨

Currently there are delays with STP submissions being processed due to a ATO system issue. Submissions are currently queued and will be sent for processing once we've received confirmation the ATO have resolved their issue.

Integrated time keeping

Katrina Stubbs
Katrina Stubbs Member Posts: 29
edited September 2018 in Payroll Premier
Hello all,
I am currently using Reckon Payroll Premier 15 16. Separately, I use use a time card system for attendance/job costing ect. This system does not integrate with Premier, which mean I manually have to enter all pays. I have previously tried to use a consulting program to be the go between but to no avail. I'm wondering if anyone is using a clock in/out system that directly feeds the required information including job number splitting into Premier? 
Thank you in advance.

Comments

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Katrina, i would strongly advice you to use Reckon Accounts integrated payroll :Premier or Enterprise versions. This way there is lot more help around in the way of other apps that will do what you want to do.
    Also, i would got for Desktop version for now. if you need to know any further, just send me email or call me.thks

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009