Payroll Premier - 2015/2016 - Activities - Import - Timesheet Data

Options
Stephen Betts
Stephen Betts Member Posts: 3
edited February 2020 in Payroll Premier
We are looking to import Timesheet Data into Payroll Premier.

What format does the txt file need to be in?

Comments

• Shane_6461899
    Shane_6461899 Reckon Staff Posts: 339 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hi Stephen,

You can find some information in the help menu.  Choose the Index tab in the help menu and type in Timesheet, and you will see one called Timesheet Data File Format.  This has the information on the columns needed, what is mandatory or not, and what the rules for each column is.  This is all I could find on it so hope it helps.  

If you are a software developer creating a timesheet program you may be able to get some help with the integration with Payroll Premier at sdk@reckon.com.

Regards,
    Shane.
  • Stephen Betts
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Thanks Shane - greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately we are unable to access help right now - we are using Windows 10 and it isn't working. Is there any workaround to this?
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Options
    This is a coincidence , another company was seeking how to import premier payroll data from 3rd party application . But they are now no longer pursuing as they will consider different solution . We have the format it takes to import maybe we could help if you have exhausted all other avenues

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Stephen Betts
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Thanks Chandra - greatly appreciated. I will take a look.

Our clients are fully managed by our services and this requirement only came about last week as we look to streamline their business processes with automation.

• Shane_6461899
    Shane_6461899 Reckon Staff Posts: 339 Reckon Staff
    edited December 2016
    Options

There is a windows update that may help with accessing the help menu - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/917607.  There's no option for Windows 10 though.  Maybe the one for Windows 8.1 will work.

• cosmic
    edited September 2018
    Options
    HI Maggie, we need more info on your requirement please, as this type of inquiry was already discussed in this thread. You may send more info on my email if you wish to:chandra@cosmicinnovations.com

Cosmic Accounting Group

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Does anyone have a sample txt file with the correct headers etc that I can use? I can't find anything anywhere and help in Payroll Premier isn't giving me anything..
  • cosmic
    edited September 2018
    Options
    This has come about before , there is a file format, that will then require in a utility to extract information , there is not much available for Pay Roll Premier stand alone system.
    And  there is cost  to do this , and for this reason , business opt to do it manually.

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Alex_10836088
    Alex_10836088 Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Options

Old post but not finding much elsewhere ! - wondering if any details or samples of this mysterious timesheet import file exists?

Given the software is ancient and poorly supported (yet still paying annual support!), the help files are no longer supported and attempts to convert them lose the images

Seems a basic concept - click import and it expects some format and fields?

Can anyone help ?