Payslips - YTD Figures

Andrew_8111494
Andrew_8111494 Member Posts: 1
edited February 2017 in Payroll Premier
Hi all,
I have an employee who is requesting her last few payslips, but I noticed that when I generate them now the YTD figures (Super, Annual Leave, Gross, and Tax) are all the same? I presume that they are re-calculated when I generate them now, but I would like them to reflect the figure at the time the pay is processed. Is there an option somewhere to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

Payslips only have the capacity to show the YTD to now figure.  The YTD at the time of the payrun is not stored in the database.  

Payroll Premier does create a backup for the last payrun and stores the past 9 bakups.  If the payslip you need is covered by one of these backups then you can restore that backup and printout the payslip with the YTD at that time.  

Auto Backups are stored in (15/16) QPRollV24 >BAckup and are titled filename - dd mmm yyyy hhmm.00n where n=1-9 and represents past backups
    1. In Windows Explorer, rename the file and give it a .QPB extension;
    2. In Payroll Premier, restore the backup - file > Restore Backup
    3. Print out your payslip.
    4. When complete, close this file and open your normal file to ensure that the next time you launch Payroll Premier the current file will open
    Hope this helps,

regards,
    John