Payroll Premier FILE seems to be linked to another older File Version in Reports. Would like to fi

CassieCassie Member Posts: 2
edited March 2017 in Payroll Premier
I am on Payroll Premier 16/17 and even back in 15/16 this problem happened. A few weeks back I had to copy a file from my laptop back to main computer. I saved as new file name. For some reason every time I now do a payroll everything works well and payslips run on correct date. BUT, if I close reports, then go back in and re-click on Payslips, it pulls up an OLD date from the version/time frame that I copied over from. When I go and look back in directory, I can see that both versions of the file are on same date/time, even though I never opened the other version. It is like this current version is somehow linked back to old one and I don't really like this happening. Any clues. Oh, and if I delete that old FILE that it links to, it will then tell me that there is NO DATA there for the reports. So I cannot risk that.

Comments

• Reckon FAQsReckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 700 ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Hi Cassie,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

It sounds like your Report files have become corrupted.  Please call Technical Support for further assistance.  

regards,
    John.
  • CassieCassie Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2016
    Thanks ,  I will do so.