lost data from payroll

Options
Nick Nicola
Nick Nicola Member Posts: 3
edited August 2019 in Payroll Premier
I have just noticed, when doing the payroll tonight, the dates are wrong. I am using Payroll Premier 16/17 and have used these products for many years. I pay employees fortnightly and run on a Windows 10 platform. I run 2 companies, paying different employees via each one. Payruns happen fortnightly with the last day of the fortnight being Sunday. Today the payslips have a date paid of 02/08/2016 and period end 31/07/2016, whereas it should be period end 11/09/2016. Looking back at payslips, there seem to be a number of fortnights missing: 17/07; 31/07; and 14/08. The pay run with period end  of 28/08 is present in the program, but with a period end date of 17/07/2016. I am very confused as to what has happened, although I do recall with that last pay having to register the product although I had already registered it. I did not think much of it at the time, but maybe it wiped some data? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Nick Nicola

Comments

• Nick Nicola
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Yes, but I am wondering if the problem will just be imported with a back up as I back up each fortnight after the payrun
  • Nick Nicola
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Fair call. I restored. Same problem.