Reckon Portal rollout & Reckon One outage - 24 May 2017

RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,111 Administrator
edited April 1 in Reckon One

Hi everyone,

We're really excited to give you a further update on the Reckon One portal. Following last week's postponement, our teams have been hard at work and we're ready to go live on Thursday 25 May 2017!

The new Portal will make it easier to manage your Reckon One book, profile, settings and much more!

The teams will be hard at work bringing this to you starting Wednesday 24 May 2017 and as this is a major update, there are two stages to the rollout with varying levels of impact to Reckon One services so please take note of the details below.

STAGE 1
An outage with limited provisioning access will start on Wednesday 24 May 2017 from:

Australia: 3:00pm - 8:00pm (AEST)
New Zealand: 5:00pm - 10:00pm (AEST)
United Kingdom: 6:00am - 11:00am (BST)

You can still log in and continue working on your Reckon One books during this time, however, you will not be able to upgrade/downgrade book modules, purchase new books or access the Control Panel on Provisioning in this period. 
Signing up as a new Reckon One user will also not be available however if you're interested in giving Reckon One a go and are unable to sign up during this period, simply pop in your details HERE and we'll be in touch first thing on Thursday.

STAGE 2 
A full outage to all Reckon One services will begin at the following times starting on Wednesday 24 May 2017 -

Australia: 8:00pm - 4:00am (AEST)
New Zealand: 10:00pm - 6:00am (NZST)
United Kingdom: 11:00am - 7:00pm (BST)

You will not be able to log in & access your Reckon One books during this time.
We strongly advise Reckon One users to log off the system before the Stage 2 full outage times listed above.

The Reckon One mobile app will also be unavailable during this period.

We're expecting to have everything wrapped up as soon as we can and if anything changes in regard to any of the timeframes listed above we'll let you know with further updates right here.

We're aiming to keep this major update as short as possible so that you'll be back up and running in no time to explore all the benefits the new Reckon One Portal has to offer.

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused during this. If you have any questions, please let us know.

LATEST UPDATE ON THIS THREAD HERE

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,111 Administrator
    edited May 2017
    Hi everyone

The Reckon Portal rollout has begun!

Please check out the above post for full details on our current timeframes and the impact to Reckon One services while the team is busy delivering the brand new shiny portal!

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused during this time, and if you have any questions please let us know
  • Red n Black NinjaRed n Black Ninja Member Posts: 22
    edited May 2017
    Thanks Rav. Excellent communication to stakeholders.. getting excited!
    edited May 2017
    Hi again folks, The team have now moved on to stage 2 of the Reckon Portal rollout. As outlined above, in this stage all Reckon One services are currently unavailable. The teams are working extremely hard and we're really excited for you all to experience the new Reckon Portal in a few hours. We're really sorry for any inconvenience this causes in the meantime. If you have any questions please let us know.
  • Alex WildAlex Wild Alumni Posts: 2
    edited May 2017

Hi Everyone, 

The Reckon Portal rollout is still in progress. The outage for Reckon One is still ongoing, but should be resolved in the next hour. 

We’ll check in and let you know as soon as the outage has ended. 

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused during this time, and if you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks

Alex Wild

• Alex WildAlex Wild Alumni Posts: 2
    edited May 2019

Hi Everyone, 

We are excited to announce that the new Reckon Portal is live! You can now log into the new Reckon Portal with your existing login details. 

To login click here: portal.reckon.com 

This new link will get you to the new sign in page. Feel free to replace any existing bookmarks you have saved with this new URL. 

Thank you for your patience during the outage and we apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Kind regards,

Alex Wild

• Naomi KohlerNaomi Kohler Member Posts: 15
    edited May 2017
    Hi Reckon

What a mess! Where have all my shared files gone!! Seriously two day before BAS is due, you decide an update is a good idea!  I thought you would be aware of ATO due dates and have an idea of dealing with client providing information at the last minute.  Now I have 4/28 books showing on the new portal.  Very Frustrating.  I cant even locate an email for this outage.
    edited May 2017
    Hi Naomi,
    We're currently looking into the scenario of some shared books not showing now that the new Portal is live. This is extremely important to us and I'll keep you posted on progress.
    edited May 2017
    Hi again Naomi, When you've got a moment, can I please grab your customer ID and Reckon One user name to send to the team for their investigation. Flick it over to [email protected] when you can Cheers Rav
  • Naomi KohlerNaomi Kohler Member Posts: 15
    edited May 2017
    I am also unable to access the few shared books that I do have.  will this be resolved today?
    edited May 2017
    *UPDATE - 25/5 9:10am*

An update for our Reckon One mobile app users -

You may notice an update (version 3.3) in the App Store for the Reckon One mobile app. Unfortunately, updating to this version will cause issues with login to your Reckon One through the app.

We have a new update (version 3.5) in the works which will resolve this problem and is currently awaiting release which shouldn't be far off. I'll update the thread as soon as this becomes available.

For our Android app users, version 3.5 is already available on the Google Play Store HERE
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for your email Naomi and I'm really sorry for the hassle and inconvenience this is causing you at the moment. I've sent your details through to the Reckon One portal team to take a look at and they are currently investigating. I'll check back in with you as soon as I hear back.

Cheers
    Rav
  • JodieJodie Member Posts: 42
    edited April 1
    system does now not recognise my login?
    edited May 2017
    *UPDATE - 9:20am*

Hi everyone,

We're really happy to announce the new Reckon Portal is live!

The next time you login to Reckon One, you'll be able to access our brand new Reckon Portal!

It's been a massive effort from a number of teams and we're really excited for you all to get your hands on the Reckon Portal and give it a go!

There are a couple of areas that are currently being investigated;

Shared Books - We're aware that some users are not able to see some shared books and are looking into this as we speak.

Reckon One mobile app - As per the previous update post here, we have a new iOS app update (version 3.5) which will be available very soon. This will resolve login issues for Reckon One app users on the current version 3.3.

Stay tuned to this thread, further updates on all things Portal & the areas under investigation above will be posted here as soon as possible.
    edited May 2017
    Really sorry to hear you're having some trouble Jodie!

Are you an existing Reckon One user and are you using your existing Reckon One login details on the new portal?

Please ensure you are using your user name or email address to sign in (not a User ID number). If you're not sure what your user name is, you can pop in your User ID number into the 'Forgot user name' option via the Portal

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers
    Rav
  • NewsAlert PRNewsAlert PR Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Company account details lost. Hi all - I have tried to login this morning to reckon one and there doesnt seem to be any company details connected to my account sine the changeover? 
    edited May 2017
    Hi there NewsAlert,

Did you login with your existing Reckon One username/email address and password or create a new account by any chance?
  • JodieJodie Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2017
    nope, says user not found.  I have contacted my accountant and she has emailed your company so hopefully they respond fast, as I can do nothing until I can get back into my system :(
  • Red n Black NinjaRed n Black Ninja Member Posts: 22
    edited May 2017
    This is the problem I think!  

Existing Books users - You need to log on with your Reckon ID & Password - not your alias - and definitely not  Google  as it will create a new ReckonOne User - which is not linked to your Books

Do not log in with 

imagethrough
    edited May 2017
    Hi Jodie,

If you can flick me your Customer ID and Reckon One user name along with a screenshot of your error message when logging in to [email protected] I'll try to see where things are at with our Portal team.

Cheers
    Rav
  • David YoungDavid Young Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2017
    I also am getting user/pass not recognised
    edited May 2017
    Hi David,

Just checking, as above are you getting this message when logging in with your existing Reckon One user name? (Not user ID number)
    edited May 2017
    I'm unable to login in, I get an error saying username/password do not match.
    All was working fine before the move to the new portal.
    Currently been on hold for over 10 minutes. 
    I was planning to do some invoicing this afternoon.
    edited May 2017
    Hi David,

Just checking, are you getting this message when logging in with your existing Reckon One user name? (Not user ID number).

If that's the case and you haven't had a chat with the team yet, please pop me your Customer ID, Reckon One user name and contact details to [email protected] and I'll forward to our Portal team to investigate.

Cheers
    Rav
    edited May 2017
    That's correct using the user name and password
    edited May 2017
    Thanks. Ill send that through shortly
  • Nicole PenfoldNicole Penfold Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    I have had to reset my password as it was not recognised and as soon as I do, it says the password is wrong.
    I am also very frustrated that BAS is due very soon and I can't get online to finalise my files.. very bad timing Reckon

edited May 2017
    ok have sent details through now
    edited May 2017
    Cheers David,

Got it and have forward to the team. An update though, I've heard from the Portal team as there have been a handful of similar cases come through in the last few minutes. They've identified the cause of the issue and are looking at rolling out a fix hopefully within the next 45 mins.

Will keep you posted and apologies for the hassle this causing.
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for the update.
  • Michael CrocombeMichael Crocombe Member Posts: 17
    edited May 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled my credentials do not work. What do I do.
This discussion has been closed.