Can't submit August STP files

Options
Greg Tenni_8946652
Greg Tenni_8946652 Member Posts: 17
edited August 2018 in Payroll Premier

I have uploaded my STP files to the portal, but when I go to submit them, I run into a problem.

It asks me which payrun I want to replace and lists all my files from last month. I don’t want to replace any of these.

When I submitted files in July, it always showed me the current file to over-write, which while it sounded a stupid thing to do, worked out fine. The file I submitted over-wrote the file I was submitting.

But now, the only files available to over-write are last month’s files.

What is going on here, and how do I submit my August payroll files? It won’t allow me to not select any file.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Greg, When you're exporting your STP file from Payroll Premier you're choosing the Full File Replacement option which is why GovConnect is asking you which pay event you want to replace. If you're doing a normal new pay event, don't choose any option when exporting and it will go through to GovConnect without asking you to replace any previous events.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.