Emailing "Edited Payslips

Fran Scricca
Fran Scricca Member Posts: 1
edited April 2019 in Payroll Premier
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help me with emailing "edited payslips". I cannot find a way around this. I don't want the personal leave or long service leave showing on the payslips & I would like to email them to the staff this way. Thank you

Comments

• Kylie_9377946
    Kylie_9377946 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I queried this years ago when we first started emailing them as we didn't want personal leave to show. Apparently you can't edit payslips that get emailed. 
  • Sarah Johnston
    Sarah Johnston Member Posts: 33
    edited April 2019

HI Fran,  You can edit pay slips :)  You will need to make a template pay slip.  Go into Lists from the drop down menu, then click on templates.  Find the item you want to change and right click pick edit template, you can then remove and or add what ever you like.  Cheers Sarah
  • Helen Bowers
    Helen Bowers Member Posts: 97
    edited April 2019
    Hi Fran. Be careful because tax law requires pay slips show all the details you have on each employee and if you are using a software program, then emailing them is allowed. Otherwise a soft copy payslip must be given. I would advise you do not edit these. An employee has the right to know all these details.
  • Sarah Johnston
    Sarah Johnston Member Posts: 33
    edited April 2019
    Hi Helen,  As per fair work website "While it is best practice to show an employee's leave balances on their pay slip, it's not a requirement.  Employers do need to tell employees their leave balances if they ask for it.