Phone Number Format required for STP?

Options
Jodie_10004988
Jodie_10004988 Member Posts: 36
edited June 2020 in Payroll Premier
Hi.  I am trying to upload my first payrun into STP and getting the following error message...I understand that you can use () or - but wondering if spaces are needed to separate area code and number??

Comments

• Jodie_10004988
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I meant to write "can't use () , . -"  Sorry

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi Jodie,
    No special characters or spaces, that includes spaces before or after the phone number

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jodie_10004988
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Thanks Rav.  On a different note, if you are uploading a new replacement file, how do you tell which file is the last one when there are more with the same date?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Full File Replacement can and will only replace your most recently submitted pay event eg. the last one. This option is only to be used when the last lodged pay event contained significantly corrupt data or sent in error.

Guidelines/rules for a Full File Replacement:

1. shouldn't be used for corrections.
    2. can only be used to replace the last Pay Event.
    3. can’t replace an Update Event (a new Update Event should be used in this case).
    4. cannot be used if Employee Payroll data has changed since the Pay Event you are replacing.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.