MyGov Details

Options
Andre_8045106
Andre_8045106 Member Posts: 3
edited July 2020 in Payroll Premier
Hi, we have submitted our EOY Finalisation report for 2019 but our employees seem to be still missing their Car/Travel Allowance details on their MyGov Income Statements? Their income statements are tagged as Tax Ready. Allowances are there our STP report on Reckon portal, so I do not understand how come it does not show on employees MyGov accounts? Their Gross Pays and PAYG details are there. Please help. Andrej

Comments

• Helen Bowers
    Helen Bowers Member Posts: 97
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Andre. How come you can see your employees income statements? Has one of them logged onto their MyGov account to show you? And if yes, did you scroll down the income statement to the very bottom of the information?
  • Andre_8045106
    Andre_8045106 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Helen, Yes, few employees including me have checked their income statements on their MyGov accounts and there is zero reported under allowances. Allowance details were there when we upload the EOY final STP. Andre
  • Catherine moxon
    Catherine moxon Member Posts: 39
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Andre, did you ever get this resolved, as i'm having the exact same issue this year..
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited July 2020
    Options
    That is correct, Gross and Allowances are added together on the Income Statement