Should Gross payment in Single touch payroll report include Allowance paid to employee?

Patrick_8319167
Patrick_8319167 Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
edited July 2020 in Payroll Premier
I am using Payroll Premier. I find that the Gross Payment (INB Gross) in the Single Touch Payroll Reports (and the Financial Year Ended Report) does not include the allowance we pay to employee. Should it include the allowance we paid to Employee?

The main problem is that when our employee download their income statement from myGov, they find that their gross income is not correct because of missing the allowance. Does anyone have this problem? And does anyone know how to fix it.

Many thanks.image

Comments

• Kali
    Kali Member Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Patrick,

The allowances should be reported separately (not included in gross); however, i had a call yesterday from an employee's Accountant stating allowances are not showing up on their portal even though i can see they have been sent though on our end?
  • Patrick_8319167
    edited July 2019
    Yes I have this problem as well. My employee told me that the allowance amount is $0 in his income statement that download from MyGov.
  • Kali
    Kali Member Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Rav - is this a known issue??
  • Andre_8045106
    Andre_8045106 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2019
    Hi Patrick,

We are having the same issue, I am just trying to get hold of somebody at Reckon but it seems to be impossible task. Our employees have only Gross amounts without Allowances reported under their MyGov accounts + Super+ PAYG.
    Their Allowances were listed separately on our STP EOY finalisation report...allowances only disappear when you click on employee details on Reckon Portal.
    Have you selected STP type for Allowances? 
    You will find it under Lists/Allowances.

• Patrick_8319167
    edited July 2019
    Hi Andre,

I selected "Other" in the STP type. Is it correct?

• Karan Lake
    Karan Lake Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2020
    This is still a problem how did you fix it ?