Wrong Pay end date & Date Paid on payslips
Using Payroll Premier 2019/20 last week and again this week the dates are appearing wrongly on payslips and in the employees file.
I've run today's pays so the Pay End Date should be 10/7/19 and Date Paid 11/7/19.
In the popup first screen after entering pay details the dates appear correct.
But when I go to check the payslips the Pay End Date is showing as 11/7/19 with a starting date of 5/7/19 and date paid is 10/7/19.
When the STP report appears I check this off against Pay Reports.
I can go in manually and change each employees pays dates but this is very time consuming.
Is there a setting I need to change?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community