STP app help

reneerenee Member Posts: 65
edited August 19 in Single Touch Payroll App
I downloaded the STP app yesterday but I’ve made mistakes and can’t delete these. Can someone help to delete my whole account and start back over again? I haven’t submitted anything to the ATO. I’ve made mistakes on both accounts I set up. [email protected] ABN: 2960 269 5429 [email protected] ABN: 7493 229 4681 image

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,933 Administrator
    edited July 2019
    Hi Renee,
    I've taken a look and it looked fairly messy. I've deleted both ABN registrations and app accounts.
    You'll need to register again on the app and set up your ABN's as you need them.
  • reneerenee Member Posts: 65
    edited August 19
    Thank you so much. Another account was also set up [email protected] ABN 2960 269 5429 As I couldn’t get the first one to work. Could you also delete this one so I can start fresh
    edited July 2019
    Hi Renee,
    I deleted that ABN earlier but would you like me to delete the actual Reckon Portal account under that email address as well?
    edited July 2019
    I would like all of these deleted so I can start fresh again.
    I’m hoping by you deleting I can start fresh having no draft payrolls and no YTD totals setup. If I have to set up each staff again that is completely fine. I just want each three completely deleted.
    [email protected] ABN 2960 269 5429
    [email protected] ABN: 2960 269 5429
    [email protected] ABN: 7493 229 4681
    edited July 2019
    If you can please confirm if all of the three above have been completely deleted from the portal and the STP app so I can restart
    edited July 2019
    Hi Renee,
    I've deleted the account for [email protected]
    The others were already deleted this morning.
  • Laurie Cochrane OGCLaurie Cochrane OGC Member Posts: 2
    edited March 26
    Reckon STP Reporting. HELP!!! ([email protected])
    I just reviewed our single employee Pay Summary for 2019-20 and it shows significantly more pay than what has been entered. Can this have something to do with last year's figures? If so how do I correct the error, as I cannot see the fault.
    Laurie Cochrane, Orbost Golf Club.
  • Jaz LockeJaz Locke Member Posts: 2
    edited August 19
    did you get an answer to this question?