STP EXPORT PAYROLL PREMIER 2019/20 VERSION WARNING

Fiona Sweeney
Fiona Sweeney Member Posts: 9
edited July 2020 in Payroll Premier
I have today uploaded my most recent STP report to the Reckon GovConnect portal.

I received the following warning message:

'You are currently using a version of the STP export which will no longer be accepted for upload from August 1st. To continue access Reckon GovConnect STP please upgrade to Payroll Premier 2019/20'.

I am already using Payroll Premier 2019/20!

Why am I receiving this error and what do I need to do to fix this?

Is this another so called 'bug'?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    If you're on Payroll Premier 2019/20, just make sure you've installed the latest patch here and you won't need to do anything else.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Fiona Sweeney
    Fiona Sweeney Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2019
    Each time I have tried to run this patch, it is saying that I am unable to run or save this file. Any suggestions why?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Make sure that when you download the patch it hasn't got a different name other than Rinb.exe 
    Usually the name will be automatically amended to something like Rinb.exe(1), Rinb.exe(2) etc when the download has been completed multiple times.

Also, please ensure that you're not actually opening the .exe, but rather copy & paste it into the specific location listed here

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.