Where to i go to find the software id for Reckon STP app?

Tricia TempletonTricia Templeton Member Posts: 1
Where do I go to find the software id for Reckon STP app downloaded on mobile phone?

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,861 Administrator
    edited July 2020
    Hi Tricia,
    You'll find your Software ID in the 'Settings' section of the app. 
  • gazza73gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 1,432 ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Rav.   

To help others....

Before I divulge the  4576xxxxxx  10 digit number in MY settings on MY exercise using eh free Mobile STP APP,  can you confirm whether the SOFTWARE ID is the same one for ALL USERs?    A lot of people seem to be asking this question about the software ID>  It is very obvious as you say, in the Settings screen of the mobile APP..  I observer 4 buttons along the bottom of the screen after logging in with the mobile phone on the APP:  Pay Runs,  Employees, Company and SETTINGS.  Clicking that Settings menu button at the bottom of the screen, dsiaplys my email address for the STP ACCOUNT,  and the Software ID number  and some other security matters, then LOGOUT option.

Gary
    edited October 2019
    Good to hear from you Gary.
    No the Software ID is unique to your specific account so I'd advise not posting here.
  • Data RecData Rec Reckon Staff Posts: 768 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

Regards,

Reckon Data Recovery Team

You can request assistance via the case request web form below.

https://www.reckon.com/au/data-services-request/

• Zuo LeiZuo Lei Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    Where do I go to find the software ID for Reckon STP which the ATO ask it for? Could you send the reply to my email address: [email protected]? Thanks.
    edited July 2020
    Hi Zuo, see the info in this thread above. You'll find the Software ID in the 'Settings' section of the free STP app. 

You'll need to register the Software ID with the ATO before your submissions will be accepted.