Hi, Rav, lOGIN ISSUE.

Dean SuenDean Suen Member Posts: 11
edited August 3 in Single Touch Payroll App
Hi, Rav. My STP app has been crushed a few days ago. And I lose my Log in details. My ABN is 73 607 952 090. Could you please kindly advise me how to get into my account. Many thanks

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,933 Administrator
    edited August 3
    Hi Dean,
    What is happening specifically when you attempt to login into your account on the app? 
    Are you encountering a specific error message?
  • Dean SuenDean Suen Member Posts: 11
    edited August 3
    Thanks Rav. 
    The story is, I usually use my face ID to sign in my STP app. A couple days before, accidentally I have failed to sign in by using my face ID. Then it throws me back to use my ID and password which I forgot. 
    And I have tried to click forgot my password button, then the reckon send me a default email with a link to lead me to put in my email and password again, and so on and so forth. I cannot log into my account. 
    So could you please kindly advise me how to get my account back as I need to log my monthly report. 
    My ABN is: 73 607 952 090
    Please let me know if you need more information. 

Many thanks.

Dean  
    edited August 3
    I've had a look at your app account and it shows me that the email address its registered under is the same email address listed for this Reckon Community account which is a good starting point. That rules out one of the most common causes of login issues which is an incorrectly spelled email address.

Now, secondly after you press the 'Forgot Password' option on the login screen on the app it will take you to the Reckon Portal page, when you get here you need to press the 'Help I forgot my sign-in details' link and follow the prompts to reset the password.

Doing the above should work so if you can try that out now and let me know how you get on that would be great.
    edited August 3
    Hi, Rav
    Many thanks to help me. 
    As your suggestion, when I get into the step in your picture. I click forgot my password, then, it pops out the icon to ask my email address. After I put my email address, I receive an email from Reckon with a link named " reset your password". After I click that through the email, then it leads me back to the picture you show me, and I do it again for nothing. 
    Please let me know how to solve the issue. 
    Many thanks.

Dean
    edited August 3
    Hi, Rav. Just be confirmed, I have followed the steps as your suggestion. However, getting in the steps of "follow the prompts to reset the password", the email from "[email protected]" has been sent to me with a link named "reset my password".  Once I click that link from my email, then it leads me back to the original pages where requires user name and password as your picture shows. In other words, with the Donotreply email, there is no password reset instruction rather than a link to get me back to the page you showed to me. 

Really appreciate if you could give me some iedas about how to fix it, as I need to submit my pay run.
    edited August 3
    Hmmm that's odd, it shouldn't be directing you back to a login page. Instead it should be taking you a page that looks like the below screenshot to reset your password.

Can you do me a favour, can you head over to this page from a PC using the Google Chrome browser and click the 'Help I forgot my sign-in details' option and enter your app account email address & see if the prompt to reset your password comes through.

I just want to confirm if its the app doing something wrong here so I can isolate where things are going wrong to get this across to the right team if required.

Let me know how you get on.

edited August 3
    Hi, Rav
    Thanks for your great help.
    I can confirm you that only PC can get me to this page, while through my mobile, can not get me to this page.

all good to go now. 

Thanks very much. 

Dean