end of year

I checked in my STP the end of year 20/21 and its saying that i have earnt more than $25000 already but I have actually only paid into STP $2000

so I dont understand what has happened I have closed of 19/20 so how does this work it is also showing in my gov the same amount as well

Comments

• DebbiebatesDebbiebates Member Posts: 3

help please im having a difficult time

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,894 Administrator

Hi there @Debbiebates

Just to confirm are you using the free STP app? If so, which version of the app are you using currently? You'll find your version number on the 'Settings' screen in the app or on the login page.

If you are on a version that is older than the current (v1.13.15), please go to your app store & download the latest update.

Can you give me a bit more info on the balances that are appearing and how they are displaying in the app please.

• DebbiebatesDebbiebates Member Posts: 3

Hello Rav

Just checked my version and its 1.13.5

The problem is that when I looked at 2020/2021 its saying that we have earnt a lot more money than I have proceed

so say Ive proceed $10,000 for 1 person its showing $30,000 I dont know whats happened

Could you please help me out

thank you

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,894 Administrator

Right thanks for that @Debbiebates

One thing to keep in mind is, the Pay Summary balances you see in the STP app are an accumulation of ALL submissions sent for that financial year regardless of their status ie. Success, Error, Pending. It does not show a 'live' balance that is sitting on the ATO end.

Have you had any submissions that that have returned an 'Error' or 'Pending' status?

To bring your app balances back in line, you can create an Update Event in the app to amend/correct your balances and I'll link our step by step guide on this below -